FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Framon 2 code Tibbe attachment

<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Framon 2 code Tibbe attachment

The correct way to set the tibbie attachment im sorry framon you got it wrong :fu: your manual reads backwards the tibbie key T CODE starts from the shoulder, so should be cut from the shoulder not the tip.
i will let the pics do the talking you have to cut this key in reverse NOT as the framon guide shows at all... the reason the vice is reversed along with the key :akimbo:

pics to follow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Re: Framon 2 code Tibbe attachment

The red arrow on the pic of the guide is where you want to align the first cut near the head or shoulder ... this is your first T cut...not the last.
move the vice all the way to the right side using the crank...not the left as the manual reads, park the dial at 0... using spacing block 3 and with a precut key inserted into the vice.
Turn the crank so it aligns with the last cut on the key blade THE TIP , align this position with the 1st MARK on the block its your last cut and will be the 1st mark on block nu 3...if you have done this correctly the blade should be directly inline to make this cut and your reading on the crank will be the same with every tibbie key you cut...write it down.
now turn the crank so it aligns with the 6th mark on block nu 3...this is your 1st cut...you are now correctly set up and will use this 6th mark on block nu 3 every time you start to cut a key...this is because framon FAILED to take into account the key is reversed in the vice.
Last edited by 10ringo10 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:35 pm

pictures show correct alignment for the tibbie attachment...hope i get these in the right order but :wgaf: youll work it out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 am

Re: Framon 2 code Tibbe attachment PLUS decode

After watching a vid on youtube recently and the guy making a total mess of cutting the jaguar key 8 cut on is framon.
Not only did he think the key had 4 depth cuts....but he had removed the belt guard on his framon to carry it out then adjusted is crank cutting depth mid way when cutting had started...SOME PEOPLE, HELL dont start taking the machine apart so the key will fit on the left side...adjust it to the right and use a spacer.
DECODE GUIDE FOR JAGUAR AND FORD T CODES

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9866727/ six cut key not 8 cut old jaguar tibbe with 3 angles
http://www.youtu.be/0tzG018Lp_o
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:58 pm

JAGUAR T CODE 8 CUT KEY http://youtu.be/oWjtRqQ3miI
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Sat May 25, 2013 11:18 am

How to guide if you need the T code for your ford car/van...if all the keys are lost !

Discs are marked on the edge or numberd in order 6 DISCS total .
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Shite ! i've got so much to learn ! need practice locks and a free key cutting machine , a busty blonde and , and , and .........
Open Sez Me !
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:02 pm

Hmm - looks like a lot of forums use my guides now on the ford and jaguar keys - when decoding tibbes :cool:

must say it does make me cringe - when looking at old posts when the Title is spelt - wrong lol

edited (Mod Power) :D
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:44 pm

10ringo10 wrote:must say it does make me cringe - when looking at old posts when the Title is spelt - wrong lol

Fixed it.

Return to Key Making