FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Another key machine on auction

<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:03 pm

Another key machine on auction

As I didn't get the nice Ilco Minute machine I'll see if I can get this machine. Think it is a Curtis 2H . Only 25 miles away.

https://smithsales.hibid.com/lot/233413 ... ef=catalog
...Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air... Eagles, Hotel California, 1976
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Re: Another key machine on auction

goodluck :salute:

at that price I would be happy with just the display tower and the blanks :-)
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

escapenrv

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:02 am

If that was near me I would only post after I bought it. :smile:
I think that will be a great deal for someone. Maybe worth a buy and then resell it in several offers on the "bay".

Thanks for the heads up and good luck with whatever you do....
Steve
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:09 pm

escapenrv wrote:If that was near me I would only post after I bought it. :smile:
I think that will be a great deal for someone. Maybe worth a buy and then resell it in several offers on the "bay".

Thanks for the heads up and good luck with whatever you do....
Steve

I stick to my guns and only bid what i feel it is worth to me. i have a crap load of blanks now and if i were to get it i would only resell it. let the chips fall where they may.
...Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air... Eagles, Hotel California, 1976
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:46 pm

i inspected the key machine today and the carriage shaft is rusted to the housing. it needs a good cleaning. the cutter is fairly new as it passed the 'thumbnail' test with flying colors. i've had other key machines in worse condition and brought them back to very good working condition. just a matter of waiting now.

Return to Key Making