FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

ILCO MINUTE

<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:25 pm

ILCO MINUTE

I bid on this but didn't get it. It would have been a 3 hour drive ONE way.

https://www.proxibid.com/aspr/Independe ... d=28219643
'Gunter glieben glauten globen' Def Leppard, Rock of Ages, 1983
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: ILCO MINUTE

Damn that is a cool machine.
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: ILCO MINUTE

That is the very machine I use to cut bit keys on. It is a work horse. The standard key machine part of mine is pretty worn out, I have a feeling that whoever had it before me only used that part of the machine. Also, the small slotter (cutter) is virtually impossible to find. In their brilliance Ilco redesigned it and left it with the same part number. They do not interchange! I found a distributor with one of the old ones on his shelf, otherwise I would not have a small cutter. (The original slotter like I have, is threaded and screws onto the shaft. The newer design slides on and needs a nut, like most cutters. This machine has the older design also.)
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin

Return to Key Making