FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Punk Gangsters - I'm Mad as Hell

<<

Site Admin

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:53 am

Re: Punk Gangsters - I'm Mad as Hell

ToolyMcgee wrote:Hmmm, I don't remember sending anyone copies of my pm's or hyperlinks either. Wait a minute... Lew!? You used your administative powers to rat me out? The reason I didn't send HallisChalmers my responses was because I didn't want to look like a kiss ass.

Let me draw your attention to the rules:

12. Private Messages are a function of these forums which allow a member to post messages to another member or group of members away from the public view. Like any other message in our forums, these messages are stored in the forums database.

While these messages are considered private and personal, the administrators are able to view these messages if so required by law enforcement agencies or in cases where illegal activities or severe rule infringement is suspected. In such cases only applicable information to the case will ever be obtained from any messages.

I completely believe in peoples rights and i would never purposly crawl through peoples PM's but as soon as i caught whiff of what was going on i had no choice.

Nobody consideres you a snitch, i never once mentioned that you were the one who ratted the guy out, check the banned members thread and here.

All i did was posted the conversation had between yourselfs so people could see exactly how dedicated to locksport you really are.

If you have a problem with that then by all means i will remove it but in all fairness you don't even know the guy so why your worrying about it i don't know.

Lew
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:36 pm

Actually it was intended to be more light hearted than that. I certainly am not the unneccessarily apologetic type, even though I try to be agreeable. Certainly I am not feeling sorry for getting anyone banned.

I don't care if you go through my PM's Lew as it IS subject to the rules that I have read and agreed too. I do actually read all those. I don't care if you do it just for kicks honestly, I just thought it left some room for me to make a little lighthearted fun out of something that was getting pretty heavy and maybe doing so at your expense would make me look like less of a kissass. Even though I am a stick in the mud about lock picking I was just trying to turn something negative into a fun interaction between members on the board. Maybe a 180 in a thread of such a set mood was a mistake. Was it the calling you a snitch bit that tipped it over into seriousness?
ToolyMcgee wrote:Still I'm surprised you outed me on being a narc you snitch.
A narc calling a snitch a stool pigeon, that was supposed to be funny. It made me laugh. I'm just joking around so I don't look like a tattle tail. "I'm gonna tell Lew you said that!" You know, that guy. Persistantly PM'ing other members so I don't flame on the open forums guy. You know I don't steal nickels from gumball machines. :mrgreen: I dunno, I guess I should have been more grateful and less worried about what conclusions people might draw from material I PM'ed another member. Reading it again I guess it reflects my personality accurately, in fact relatively mildly. I just try to keep myself in check on the boards so people think I'm a nice guy, that's all. Just trying to help form people's opinions without being a girl about it. Failure... obviously since everyone is consoleing me.

I guess the delivery on typed jokes is impossible for me. Sorry for the cheap shot Lew, but I know you have a good sense of humor and I really thought that one wouldn't miss. Didn't think about the reading my PM's thing very carefully, or I would have probably realized it was an accusation that you are lurking around reading peoples mail for kicks. I've got more respect for you than to assume that. I guess in trying to be humorous and lighthearted I have only served to reinforce the reality that I am in fact one unpleasent SOB. Which was the intended purpose of the previous post anyway. Tooly is an angry long winded asshole, not a whiny little girl who'll tell on you if you hurt his feelings, nor a wannabe good guy. You couldn't pay me enough to waffle on my ethics for your personal gain, but you could potentially throw me into a rage and that is saying alot coming from one broke bastard. Is that clear? Can I stop now?

Mo0se: An assrape county prison joke? This kid was a moron, but to wish assrape on another man? Guys are supposed to spend less than 12 months in county before they are transported to the pen. Not always true, but if a man goes 1 year without sex and rapes another inmate, then the way the guy was dressed he was begging for it. :twisted: It's good that you are such a model citizen because you and your pink dress would make for one fine tenderonie to a bull queer in lockup.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:37 am

Ok, guys, let's leave the dead horse where it lays and let's move on to bigger & better things.
<<

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:55 am

ToolyMcgee wrote:Was it the calling you a snitch bit that tipped it over into seriousness?

I havn't gone into seriousness lol, I was just letting people knwo and reminding them of the rules of PM.

Nothing get's to me mate, It would take alot more than the word snitch to drive me into a rage believe me. :D

just don't worry about it.

all is well, like this guy>>>>> (woohoo)

Lew
<<

m0ose

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:10 pm

ToolyMcgee wrote:Mo0se: An assrape county prison joke? This kid was a moron, but to wish assrape on another man? Guys are supposed to spend less than 12 months in county before they are transported to the pen. Not always true, but if a man goes 1 year without sex and rapes another inmate, then the way the guy was dressed he was begging for it. :twisted: It's good that you are such a model citizen because you and your pink dress would make for one fine tenderonie to a bull queer in lockup.

Haha, yeah, it was just a prison joke, but seriously, I hope people like him do get caught. I mean if he were to commit a crime, I hope he gets caught and charged as he rightly should. Ya know?
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:41 pm

m0ose wrote:
Haha, yeah, it was just a prison joke, but seriously, I hope people like him do get caught. I mean if he were to commit a crime, I hope he gets caught and charged as he rightly should. Ya know?

I can't really dissagree with you here, even though I might like too... The way he was talking about being quiet sounds like if he did pick up a skill set like lock picking it could lead to him being a creep around in the dead of night crummy ass cat burglar, and that is the worst possible scenario for unlawful residential entry. Not that home invasion is the greatest, but at least when someone kicks in your door or busts out a window you would wake up. This is the image that terrifies people, a run out to the kitchen for a latenight snack and there is a masked figure in your livingroom rummaging through the roll top desk and you hadn't heard a thing. It's why men get woke up in the dead of night because their wives "think" they heard something. The fear of the silent intruder. The best locks in the world might not hold back every criminal, but a dog will, and you are less likely to get shot by your wife with your dog if you come home late from the bar. :mrgreen:
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:12 am

m0ose wrote:

Hey m0ose, you wanna know something scary? This guy is from Sweden so he doesn't need to fear jail like you do in the USA. Jail in Sweden is comfy, the food in the prisons cost more than the school food.
They get to have TV in their cells and they get free education too. Some people even comes to Sweden, commits a crime and go to jail for a year or two just to get education or to get of the street.
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnor
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:34 am

Snor wrote:
m0ose wrote:

Hey m0ose, you wanna know something scary? This guy is from Sweden so he doesn't need to fear jail like you do in the USA. Jail in Sweden is comfy, the food in the prisons cost more than the school food.
They get to have TV in their cells and they get free education too. Some people even comes to Sweden, commits a crime and go to jail for a year or two just to get education or to get of the street.

... That's gay. Everyone needs to fear the iron fist of the legal system... Everyone!
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:12 am

I fear nobody.... (woohoo)
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:22 pm

Josh wrote:I fear nobody.... (woohoo)

[makes clanking sound as he walks away in a sideways John Wayne-type strut]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Has anyone informed that bastards local constabulary ?
is it possible ?
Open Sez Me !
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:08 am

nozza36 wrote:Has anyone informed that bastards local constabulary ?
is it possible ?

Don't think it's possible, he lives in the capital so he is pretty anonymous.
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnor
Previous

Return to Random Banter