FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

typical stupid new guy question.

<<

aka.decoy

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:56 am

typical stupid new guy question.

I apologize if the answer is obvious or posted somewhere else, kinda new to the forum thing...

Is there any advantage/disadvantage to using one color scheme over the other? Or is all the content the same, and it is just a matter of preference? Thanks-
"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina."

-Ron Burgundy
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:28 am

Re: typical stupid new guy question.

Lockylew is red because he owns the joint, HallisChalmers is green because he is a mod and he asked for it, and SpaceyStacey is pink because she is the only girl on the site I believe. I might have missed someone...
<<

aka.decoy

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:41 am

Hey Tooly. Always there to answer my newbie questions, in all 3 forums haha.

Anyway, I get the name colors, I was actually referring to the "boardstyle". AcidTech vs ProSilver.
"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina."

-Ron Burgundy
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:48 am

Yes, thank you for pointing out that I have alot of free time at night, and thanks for posting the mail laws at EZP. I'm afraid I do not know the reason for the board style, but I do know that it looks cool :mrgreen:

P.S. You are still missing one more forum. It's really SLOW, and relatively unknown still. If there are more than 4 then I need to search more...
<<

Wozzlock

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:09 am

There are other color schemes? Oh yeah... I'll stick to the black and blue, I like it!
<<

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:56 am

prosilver is the default style that come with phpbb3. It's nice and all but just not my taste.

So i decided to look arround and i found this style instead and i instantly liked it so i decided to stick with this one.

All the modifications and code changes have been made to this style (acidtech) so if you decided to use prosilver you would have hardly any of the modifications and cosmetic changes i've made to the board.

hope that helps.
Lew
<<

aka.decoy

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:06 am

ToolyMcgee wrote:Yes, thank you for pointing out that I have alot of free time at night, and thanks for posting the mail laws at EZP.

Hey, that means I have lots of free time at night too (Wanker) Um, After the wife and kid go to sleep anyway. Thanks for noticing the posts on other forums, and thanks, Lew. It did clear up my questions on the "AcidTech".

-Ron Burgundy
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:40 am

ToolyMcgee wrote:Lockylew is red because he owns the joint, HallisChalmers is green because he is a mod and he asked for it, and SpaceyStacey is pink because she is the only girl on the site I believe. I might have missed someone...

haha yeah the name colors have nothing to do with it...
but red is admin, lew & romstar
green is mods, me hallis and usmc
pink is girls, stacey
and then black is just cool-arrow...

~edit~
oh and really, hallis didnt ask. it just came with the position. and he was decided upon to take the position. so really, we asked hallis...

oh and there is orange too for disciplinary mods.... but there currently are none.
<<

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:33 pm

Josh wrote:and then black is just cool-arrow...

cool-arrow is one super cool arrow, that black name makes him so look so fly that he is close to taking off ;)

Lew
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Lockylew wrote:
Josh wrote:and then black is just cool-arrow...

cool-arrow is one super cool arrow, that black name makes him so look so fly that he is close to taking off ;)

Lew

i agree (woohoo)

Return to Random Banter