FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

You want fries with that....arm?

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:29 pm

You want fries with that....arm?

Man, this makes me hungry, just thinking about it...

http://cbs13.com/local/dennys.amputation.cocaine.2.807272.html
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:31 pm

Re: You want fries with that....arm?

Holy shit! That's intense!
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 pm

The reason they tap air out is so that they can get dosing precise. A syringe full of air won't kill you, but severing your brachial artery will get the job done. Crack heads are always good for a laugh.
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:26 pm

ToolyMcgee wrote:The reason they tap air out is so that they can get dosing precise. A syringe full of air won't kill you, but severing your brachial artery will get the job done. Crack heads are always good for a laugh.

Actually, I've heard that if you inject an air bubble into someone, it will cause an anyerism? Something that kills you pretty fast. That's why I'm afraid of interns...... :mrgreen:
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:29 pm

ToolyMcgee wrote:The reason they tap air out is so that they can get dosing precise. A syringe full of air won't kill you, but severing your brachial artery will get the job done. Crack heads are always good for a laugh.

He should have walked into Benihana's to get his arm chopped off...along with anything else..but you're right, they're funny when they're tweaking...especially if you make sudden moves...they get hinky
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:29 pm

Jinglesanator wrote:Actually, I've heard that if you inject an air bubble into someone, it will cause an anyerism? Something that kills you pretty fast. That's why I'm afraid of interns...... :mrgreen:

Incorrect. Your blood is carrying oxygen to your brain. Your blood has "air" in it. A small amount of air injected into your arm is almost immediately absorbed by surrounding tissue. If you injected a few syringes full of air into an artery, then I think that could be big enough to knock loose a chunk of plaque and possible cause you to have a heart attack or brain aneurysm, but I would recommend not main lining large amounts of air or anything else for that matter. I agree though that interns suck. My veins are huge and the last time I had blood draw shaky the intern stabbed 5 holes in my arm before I decided enough was enough and told her to get me a real nurse.

Hallis:
Benihanna's has probably got a knife in the block that could do the job in a single chop at the right spot. I can't believe this maniac was sawing at his armbone for minutes with a butter knife before he decided to upgrade. Sounds like the ordeal was 10 mins long. He should have realized it was too late and opening up his arm like the terminator wasn't going to do him much good. Crack heads don't have the best reasoning skills I guess. Yesterday I saw two people trying to rob the recycling dumpsters by smashing the steel bar that holds the lid closed with a large chunk of curb. After a few mins of getting nowhere they decided they could use the rock to beat a pocketknife through the thick plastic lid. The woman holds the knife and the man smashes the back of it repeatedly before the woman's crushed up hand looses grip and she cuts herself I would assume pretty deep. Undeterred they did get the knife through and cut a few inches slowly then decided to try and hulk rip the lid in half. This is about the time the police arrived. All that was needed here was a 2 pairs of pliers to remove the bolt from the cable that locks the bar. The sad part is this is the third time in two weeks they have been run off or run in that I have seen, so it must be a regular thing for them. Last time they were trying to bend the bar with a 2x4 and jumping up and down on the lid. It's great, like watching monkeys problem solve. Crack heads...
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:33 pm

ToolyMcgee wrote: It's great, like watching monkeys problem solve. Crack heads...

Yeah, and monkeys smell better than crackheads too...although drunk penguins are pretty funny if you think about it...
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:15 am

ToolyMcgee wrote:
Jinglesanator wrote:Actually, I've heard that if you inject an air bubble into someone, it will cause an anyerism? Something that kills you pretty fast. That's why I'm afraid of interns...... :mrgreen:

My veins are huge and the last time I had blood draw shaky the intern stabbed 5 holes in my arm before I decided enough was enough and told her to get me a real nurse.

Same here man, I got stabbed 4 times before she thought to hold the needle in my arm so it wouldn't pop out. :D
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

Wozzlock

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:49 am

That's the maddest thing I've heard in a while!
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 pm

Wozzlock wrote:That's the maddest thing I've heard in a while!

Instead of serving chicken wings..they're now serving Tweaker Wings!

Ever been to a Denny's at 2:30 AM? All the drunks and coke skanks are there guzzling steaming pots of coffee to knock that edge off.... some guy sawing his arm off is par for the course...Probably few people reacted - or even noticed.

Reminds me of "Return of the Living Dead"...
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:41 pm

Romstar wrote:A variety of factors come into play here, and the results can rage from nothing to death. Isn't that always the way? Pick an extreme and stick to it.

Oh well,
Romstar

The theory of natural selection is proven over and over on a daily basis, worldwide.
<<

Wozzlock

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:31 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:The theory of natural selection is proven over and over on a daily basis, worldwide.

Never a truer word said!
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:32 pm

Romstar wrote:On the topic of a gas (air) embolism, it is entirely possible for this to happen. It's just not that bloody likely. A variety of factors come into play here, and the results can rage from nothing to death. Isn't that always the way? Pick an extreme and stick to it.

Oh well,
Romstar

Seconds after my post I got curious and went to web MD to see the discussions on it. Rather than editing the part about plaque into a comment about gas embolism I left it to see who, if anyone, would chime in to correct me. Not surprised to see it was you. :mrgreen:

Yes, life is odd this way. A human being can survive a fall from an airplane, or you could fall out of a chair and smash your skull open. Wouldn't it suck to be that guy who broke his neck slipping on some icy stairs?

HallisChalmers wrote:Instead of serving chicken wings..they're now serving Tweaker Wings!

Ever been to a Denny's at 2:30 AM? All the drunks and coke skanks are there guzzling steaming pots of coffee to knock that edge off.... some guy sawing his arm off is par for the course...Probably few people reacted - or even noticed.

Reminds me of "Return of the Living Dead"...

I used to frequent a greasy spoon like this, although not a denny's it's equally colorful. Rambling methheads, truckers close to their 100th hour without sleep, binge drinkers in all stages of post party meltdown. Here comes hobo joe trying to get his 10th cup of free coffee from one of the diners paper cups he fished out of the garbage. If you are there at 2:30 AM chugging coffee with all the maniacs, what does that say about you? :mrgreen: I think that if you were on the other side of the restaurant and some nut was trying to use a butter knife for a bone saw it actually might go un noticed depending on your level of consciousness. If you didn't notice however, you would be missing out on one hell of a good show.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:54 pm

ToolyMcgee wrote: If you are there at 2:30 AM chugging coffee with all the maniacs, what does that say about you? :mrgreen: I think that if you were on the other side of the restaurant and some nut was trying to use a butter knife for a bone saw it actually might go un noticed depending on your level of consciousness. If you didn't notice however, you would be missing out on one hell of a good show.

In the days of my youth, when I learned to be a man (Good times Bad Times) I used to do concert security. We'd do the show, hit the bars about 1 AM - power drink 'til 2 and then slough off to Denny's or IHOP and chew on rubbery eggs, greasy bacon, and flirt with the waitress.

Not too surprisingly, I think our merry band of leather clad scooter trash would probably have helped the guy saw his arm off - or anybody else that got in our way.

But that was then....this is now. I'm kinder and gentler.
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:04 pm

this was like only a few minutes drive from me... (LOL)
like 30 miles away... so about a 20 minute drive... if that.

and the name of the guy sounds familiar... :|
haha but at any rate, what i retard :roll:
Next

Return to Random Banter