FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Pets of Keypicking

<<

scudo

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Re: Pets of Keypicking

This was my dog a border collie, I have put 4 pics on as he had to go to sleep 6 months ago at 16 years. 2 were my favourite pics of him in the Scottish hills and the other (first one) is of a pastel drawing that I had commissioned by a scottish artistfor my wife as a xmas present.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Such doge, so woof, very furr, wow.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:43 am

MrAnybody... Beautiful. Just be sure NOT to use spot remover!

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

ARF-GEF

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:41 am

They are so friendly.looking :)
To infinity... and beyond!
=== WARNING DANGER OF TYPOS!===
Arfspeak: calnin cladycomes: you allow her key in themodning
Equals in plain English: cleaning lady comes: you allow her key in the morning
<<

Railyn

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:59 pm

Okay so this is My dog Flisa, she must be 9 years old now... she loves to bath as you can see from her being wet on all the pictures:

Then we have Serlina who sadly past away a couple of years ago:

And this is Astrid, I bought her with my best friend... we stopped being friends and he took her with him.. so I haven't really seen her since she was a puppy... well I have and she is spoiled and superannoying now because he didn't know how to raise her. -.- So atm I wouldn't want her back. But she was a cute puppy :)

And last we have BirdCrap :) I found him halfdead on the ground and I gave him water and fed him and he quickly because healthy and happy....
...but its a bird.... it needs food every hour including the night and it wont shut up and it takes it months to grow big enough for me to let it go and even if I did a cat would eat it in 2 sec because it wasn't scared of anything and don't know how to hunt... so I realized it wasn't a waterproof plan and killed it....I put it in a box.... and ran it over with my car.......... :hammering: :twisted:

End of the story! :hbg:
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:57 pm

This is Boba Fett
bobafett.jpg

and this it Mr H.A.M. Bone Esq AKA, Ham Bone, AKA Doc Hammer, AKA @ssHat
HAM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:50 am

Railyn wrote:Okay so this is My dog Flisa, she must be 9 years old now... she loves to bath as you can see from her being wet on all the pictures:

Then we have Serlina who sadly past away a couple of years ago:

And this is Astrid, I bought her with my best friend... we stopped being friends and he took her with him.. so I haven't really seen her since she was a puppy... well I have and she is spoiled and superannoying now because he didn't know how to raise her. -.- So atm I wouldn't want her back. But she was a cute puppy :)

And last we have BirdCrap :) I found him halfdead on the ground and I gave him water and fed him and he quickly because healthy and happy....
...but its a bird.... it needs food every hour including the night and it wont shut up and it takes it months to grow big enough for me to let it go and even if I did a cat would eat it in 2 sec because it wasn't scared of anything and don't know how to hunt... so I realized it wasn't a waterproof plan and killed it....I put it in a box.... and ran it over with my car.......... :hammering: :twisted:

You did what? You found it, rescued it, fed it up then ran it over? Poor thing. U could have kept it as a pet...
<<

Gregted

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:16 am

Altashot wrote:Our dog. He's nine, Shih Tzu/poodle cross. Best dog I ever had, he's lazy and so calm, very loving and a big baby.

Samuel (Sammy) The Majestic Duke Of Horner

When Simone met Sammy. That stray cat just came right up to him and started rubbing her face on his on one of our nightly walks. They became best friends.

M.

That reminds me of a joke.. Went to a zoo the other day and all they had was one small dog. It was a shit zoo....
Aut viam inveniam aut ipse viam faciam
"I shall either find a way, or make a way myself."

“People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.” ― George Bernard Shaw
<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:55 am

Railyn wrote:And last we have BirdCrap :) I found him halfdead on the ground and I gave him water and fed him and he quickly because healthy and happy....

A truly heart-warming anecdote. Inspirational.
<<

Railyn

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Stop judging me people! :shock:
<<

CPT1911

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Railyn wrote:And last we have BirdCrap :) I found him halfdead on the ground and I gave him water and fed him and he quickly because healthy and happy....
...but its a bird.... it needs food every hour including the night and it wont shut up and it takes it months to grow big enough for me to let it go and even if I did a cat would eat it in 2 sec because it wasn't scared of anything and don't know how to hunt... so I realized it wasn't a waterproof plan and killed it....I put it in a box.... and ran it over with my car.......... :hammering: :twisted

That's pretty chilling.
<<

Presumedsublime

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:31 pm

IMG_20130208_155056_3.jpg

This is my 13 year old chow mix Kona, aka rock and roll dog from the future to make everything cool, lounging in the snow. She's a playful old pooch with a lot of heart.
Last edited by Presumedsublime on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Railyn

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:33 pm

CPT1911 wrote:That's pretty chilling.

It was merciful :O would be more merciful if I didn't take it home and fed it first but still...!
He would have had his brain hatched out my other birds if I left him there, and if I kept him he would spend the entire time with a tummy ache since I didn't know if I fed him the right things since I don't know what kind of bird he was. And even if the food didn't slowly kill him he would surely be eaten by a cat later on or starve to death because he don't know how to survive alone...
<<

Daggers

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:08 pm

In elemtary school in Taiwan we caught little birds and kept them as pets, training them not to fly off and we took them everywhere! That wouldn't be allowed over here in America..... too many rules and people scared of getting sick :/
<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:33 pm

man..i gotta get me some pets D: +1 to all of em in the thread and a big +10 to MrA for playing dr. doolittle for the rest of us. good work brotha! :salute:

edit for railyn: i applaud your efforts with that bird, it's the thought that counts. i think. :mrgreen:
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
PreviousNext

Return to Random Banter