FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

A business opportunity...

<<

Nostromo

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:02 pm

Re: A business opportunity...

:roll: Just checked out the AMCHAR website. A $3,000 or more shipment anywhere in the states is only $40, brought by one of their five semi's. There's gotta be a lot of product moving! :!:

:?: How much does a pallet of guns 'n ammo weigh? How many pallets get loaded into a semi-trailer during a night shift? More importantly, how much will the liniment bill be?

;) Tune in tomorrow!!

(PS- do you go to gun shows? We just had one recently and stilletos were going for $20. There were some name-brand automatic openers, too. Pricey!)
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:39 am

Re: A business opportunity...

Nostromo wrote::roll: Just checked out the AMCHAR website. A $3,000 or more shipment anywhere in the states is only $40, brought by one of their five semi's. There's gotta be a lot of product moving! :!:

:?: How much does a pallet of guns 'n ammo weigh? How many pallets get loaded into a semi-trailer during a night shift? More importantly, how much will the liniment bill be?

;) Tune in tomorrow!!

(PS- do you go to gun shows? We just had one recently and stilletos were going for $20. There were some name-brand automatic openers, too. Pricey!)

Not 100% sure on the weight and stuff, but I hear they move lots and lots of products. Basically since they supply a huge radius of government/dealers they never stop moving. It's a nice gig that I'd love to get in on. But hey, for now my four hours a day of pushing carts and so forth is just fine. :P
Previous

Return to Random Banter