FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

A business opportunity...

<<

m0ose

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:49 am

A business opportunity...

Well, here's the deal. I've got an opportunity that came from me going to my cousins graduation party.

My older cousin who is like 30 something works in a shipment center or something. Well, my other cousin who is 20 needed a job. So my older cousin got him in after some hard work. Basically the shipment center processes incoming and out going firearms. Yes, GUNS! Big guns, small guns, guns as big as your head!

From what I understand is that my 20 year old cousin basically packs up guns and gets paid just under $400 a week to do so. They inspect the guns and make sure the clips and silencers are all there and so forth. Then they pack them up and they get shipped out to their respective locations.

My mom was talking to my older cousin and I guess he'd be willing to try and pull some strings like he did for my other cousin. Plus, now that both of them are in there, they both may be able to get my foot in the door.

I'd be working their B shift which is 11AM-9pm. So I'd be set! I could sleep in, drive over to my cousin's, hop in his car and ride. :P

But yeah, it sounds too good to be true, and I'm not going to get my hopes up, but hot damn I would love to work around that many guns all day long! I really do love guns. Like, I'm planning on getting my Federal Arms License when I get of age to do so.

The worst thing is that if I didn't get a ride from my cousin, it's one hell of a ride to get there. It's about 45-50 minutes away, and come winter, it'd be hell enough to get to my cousin's, let alone work.

So yeah, I don't know for sure, but I can hope it works out. Hopefully they were serious. :P
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Re: A business opportunity...

m0ose wrote:Well, here's the deal. I've got an opportunity that came from me going to my cousins graduation party.

My older cousin who is like 30 something works in a shipment center or something. Well, my other cousin who is 20 needed a job. So my older cousin got him in after some hard work. Basically the shipment center processes incoming and out going firearms. Yes, GUNS! Big guns, small guns, guns as big as your head!

From what I understand is that my 20 year old cousin basically packs up guns and gets paid just under $400 a week to do so. They inspect the guns and make sure the clips and silencers are all there and so forth. Then they pack them up and they get shipped out to their respective locations.

My mom was talking to my older cousin and I guess he'd be willing to try and pull some strings like he did for my other cousin. Plus, now that both of them are in there, they both may be able to get my foot in the door.

I'd be working their B shift which is 11AM-9pm. So I'd be set! I could sleep in, drive over to my cousin's, hop in his car and ride. :P

But yeah, it sounds too good to be true, and I'm not going to get my hopes up, but hot damn I would love to work around that many guns all day long! I really do love guns. Like, I'm planning on getting my Federal Arms License when I get of age to do so.

The worst thing is that if I didn't get a ride from my cousin, it's one hell of a ride to get there. It's about 45-50 minutes away, and come winter, it'd be hell enough to get to my cousin's, let alone work.

So yeah, I don't know for sure, but I can hope it works out. Hopefully they were serious. :P

Let's look it this logically. Would you drive 2 hours - in the snow...at midnite...for no pay...just to get laid?

If the answer is yes, then a 45 minute drive to work should be a piece of cake.

Man up. We all have shitty things to do in our lives - but to play and fondle guns all day - for pay? Sheeeeeit. I'm there!

You should be too.
<<

m0ose

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:05 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:
m0ose wrote:Well, here's the deal. I've got an opportunity that came from me going to my cousins graduation party.

Let's look it this logically. Would you drive 2 hours - in the snow...at midnite...for no pay...just to get laid?

If the answer is yes, then a 45 minute drive to work should be a piece of cake.

Man up. We all have shitty things to do in our lives - but to play and fondle guns all day - for pay? Sheeeeeit. I'm there!

You should be too.

Hell yes and yes. I agreed. Get payed to fondle guns all day? Fuck yes! So I'm reallyg oing to try and see if I can get my foot in the door. :P
<<

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Sounds like just the kinda break you needed.

good luck man.
Lew
<<

m0ose

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:32 pm

Lockylew wrote:Sounds like just the kinda break you needed.

good luck man.
Lew

Thanks, and yeah, a lot better then pushing carts. :P We'll see how it all goes.
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:43 pm

good luck moose :D
<<

m0ose

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:06 pm

Thanks everyone! :D

Oh, and I figured out the place and stuff.

Basically it's a place called Am Char and I'd be working with more than just guns. I'd be doing knives, guns, clubs, flares, etc. So basically anything that would get wholesaled to a retailer/law enforcement agency. For a more detailed list, you can go to their site and they have a list of Manufacturers that they stock and ship.

http://www.amchar.com/

I'm excited. :P Plus, since I guess I wouldn't have to be 18 to work there I can try asap. So we'll see.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:15 pm

m0ose wrote:Thanks everyone! :D

Oh, and I figured out the place and stuff.

Basically it's a place called Am Char and I'd be working with more than just guns. I'd be doing knives, guns, clubs, flares, etc. So basically anything that would get wholesaled to a retailer/law enforcement agency. For a more detailed list, you can go to their site and they have a list of Manufacturers that they stock and ship.

http://www.amchar.com/

I'm excited. :P Plus, since I guess I wouldn't have to be 18 to work there I can try asap. So we'll see.

I'll take 10 H&K MP5K's w/ sound suppressors, 4000 rounds of 9mm for each, 10 Armalite AR10 Super SASS rifles in 7.62 x 51 w/ 4000 rounds each of Hornady 168 Gr.TAP rounds, throw in 10, 4th generation night vision goggles, and a pack of Juicy Fruit gum. Oh, and some beef jerky.
<<

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:44 pm

thank god for that, for a second there i thought you was gonna leave out the beef jerkie
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:25 pm

SpaceyStacey wrote:I'll have what Hallis is having, scratch the jerky, add some tacos and a couple of 100 round barrel clips for my H&K USC, a matching set of CZ 40 cal, ported barrel, erganomic grips (for smaller hands like mine) with a thigh mount holster for both please! :-)

All in pink, I assume?
<<

m0ose

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:20 pm

Lol, I love that. Firearms are just amazing! They bring out the best in people. :P
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:23 pm

:shock: no idea of what you guys just said.......but,cool. i'm practicing with BB's for the time being. i'm not into guns as much as i'm into knives. you sell stiletto's? i don't need one but, they look so cool. it would be nice if i could get a stiletto and grind it into a pick. but i would be spending a helluva lotta cash just on a pick that folds up,opens instantly and has a nice handle.
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

Nostromo

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 pm

And Booze. Ferevvninsake donfergitthboozies.

>> > hic <<<
<<

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:34 pm

She looks to damn safe with that
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Does she pick locks? Or does she just shoot the door off its hinges?
Next

Return to Random Banter