FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Vox Skate Demo

<<

Jinglesanator

Post Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:59 pm

Vox Skate Demo

I went to the new skatepark today, and I found out there was a Vox skate demo! Here's some pics.

Vox Skate Demo 008.jpg

Vox Skate Demo 007.jpg

Vox Skate Demo 006.jpg

Vox Skate Demo 009.jpg

The last pic is what I got from the product toss. I got 6 stickers, 4 of the same dvd, and a signed Vox T-shirt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

Wozzlock

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:16 pm

Re: Vox Skate Demo

Cool man, looks like some good ridin was going down. Who's on the Vox team, anyone I'd know... I don't know that many skaters. :oops:
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:01 pm

Yeah, it was some pretty sick skating! I'm going by signatures, so I don't know how accurate the names are. Peter Warcins, and the others I can't read, but if you click the picture, you can get a pretty good pic of the shirt b/c my pics get really big when you click on them for some reason.
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

m0ose

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:10 am

Damn nice, it looks like you got a nice score from the demo. Have you checked out the DVD yet? Also, God damn being fat. :P
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:14 am

m0ose wrote:Damn nice, it looks like you got a nice score from the demo. Have you checked out the DVD yet? Also, God damn being fat. :P

Yeah, the dvd was sick, I jumped higher than I ever did before to get that shirt! YAY! I just might have hops....
Image Keep on Pushin'

Return to Random Banter