FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Go-Karts!!!!

<<

Jinglesanator

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:59 pm

Go-Karts!!!!

I **ckin' love Go-Karts! I was visiting the dells and had some fun at the "fastest go carts in the dells". I was drifting (they're really effin' fast) and makin people wipe out using the police P.I.T maneuver (precision immobilization technique) and then my second time coughin' up $7.75 the 2 dudes that rode again that I took out were pissed at me so when I was driftin a corner he did the P.I.T maneuver to me! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! I was left with bruses and a beat up back. It was the best day ever!

The rest of the day consisted of riding the original wisconsin ducks that helped with the lake delton flooding, Ripley's believe it or not, classic 50's style Denny's, and stopping at Delaney's Surplus. Delaney's surplus is the best place to pick up cheap stuff! I paid 4 bucks for 5 files! A round, square, flat, triangle, flat and round (on each side). You can get anything from a lighter to a WWII ammo case! (no ammo in it) :( Well, I was bored tonight while watching the olympics, so I decided to write this! :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Edit: I manually censored the second word.
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

Wozzlock

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:37 am

Re: Go-Karts!!!!

Sounds like fun, not been on one in ages.
<<

m0ose

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:33 am

Haha, yes. Army surplus and Go Carts. Two of the best things on this planet. :P
<<

m0ose

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:17 pm

SpaceyStacey wrote:LOL I love my army surplus stores... It is where I used to do all my clothes and fashion needs shopping... :-) At least until I had to start wearing "work clothes"......

Lol, I wish I was small enough for that to work for me. :P I would so love to do all my shopping in stores where 70% of everything has a bullet hole. :P

Return to Random Banter