FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Thank you HallisChalmers.

<<

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:19 pm

Thank you HallisChalmers.

well..

Whilst on my my daily check on the board, i was readin through my PM's and there was on from hallis asking if i had recieved the donation that he made.
Just completely out of the blue.

I would really like to take this oppertunity to thank you for that and that it is realy really appreciated.

It's always nice to see and feel that what your doing is appreciated so i thank you very much for that.

and as always anyone who donates earns a supporter rank just to say thank you so i've just got round to chaning yours, i would have dont it sooner but i've been so busy.

but once again, thank you very much

Take care
Lew
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:28 pm

Re: Thank you HallisChalmers.

No problem Lew. I enjoy the site so I don't mind helping out a bit when I can. Besides, it's cheaper than crack whores and Fighting Cock Whiskey!

I just hope the rest of the crew can chip in once in a while and help out.

Come on guys, skip that Double Whopper w/ Cheese just one day and sling $5 bucks towards "Big Lew".

Besides if he doesn't pay his water bill, he can't flush the toilets at the stately manor known as "Casa de Lew?

You wouldn't want that to happen would you?
:shock:
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:04 pm

I wouldn't mind making a donation, I have tons of money from my entrepeneurship, but I don't know who to consult or if i can pay in american dollars.
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:08 pm

well your more than welcome too, that's very kind of you, if you go to the portal page http://www.keypicking.com at the bottom right you will see a donation tab, the rest is self explanetary.

that's a very kind of you and you recieve a supporter rank.

Lew
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:46 pm

Lockylew wrote:well your more than welcome too, that's very kind of you, if you go to the portal page http://www.keypicking.com at the bottom right you will see a donation tab, the rest is self explanetary.

that's a very kind of you and you recieve a supporter rank.

Lew

I'm not in it for the glory...I'm in it so that I can help others. I've been a very selfish person,and I want to make atonement.

so I should be thanking you Lew,
thanks you,Jc
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:14 pm

so you donated? if so i didn't recieve it, i hope that thing isn't broken.

Lew
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 pm

Lockylew wrote:so you donated? if so i didn't recieve it, i hope that thing isn't broken.

Lew

i can't find the tab...
<<

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:43 pm

lol, it's bottom right of the portal page.

all the way to the bottom and the right.

Lew
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:49 pm

Lockylew wrote:lol, it's bottom right of the portal page.

all the way to the bottom and the right.

Lew

oh. i see it. i don't have a paypal account... but my friend does...how about i do this tomorrow because it's almost midnight here and he's probably asleep. not trying to be rude or put you off or anything.....but i just don't know how to get a paypal account. does paypal take money orders? or do i have to use a credit card?
<<

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:52 pm

haha, honestly man i'm just happy your donating at all.

you take as long as you want.

and yes you need a bank account and credit or debit card.

Lew
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:01 pm

Lockylew wrote:haha, honestly man i'm just happy your donating at all.

you take as long as you want.

and yes you need a bank account and credit or debit card.

Lew

damn....well...i'll see if i can get my friend to help me out on this....see if i can pay him back.....thanks for the info Lew
<<

m0ose

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:12 am

I planned on donating myself too, until I kinda hit a wall. So well see if I can make some moola and share the wealth.

Return to Random Banter