FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

I dropped out...

<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:24 pm

Re: I dropped out...

as much as i favor education....you can be the smartest and richest man on the planet...but if you do something that you don't want...if it's something you don't love to do.....if you are hurt by it......you aren't really that cool. do what you love to do. do what you feel is best. do what you belive in! I'm backing you all the way M0ose!if college isn't for you then that's ok. at least you have someone that will support you unconditionally....
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

m0ose

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:19 am

Jc2intelligent wrote:at least you have someone that will support you unconditionally....

Awww, that's so sweet, but remember, you're not allowed to smooth talk me to get into my pants. We agreed this, remember? :P

Either way, don't mind my joking. I thank you, and everyone else here a lot. Right now I need that push to keep me going and even whilst getting ripped on about the Rocky Horror Picture Show, ya'll still push me. And I thank you.

Rock on guys, and if you ever need some support, don't worry, I'll give you a shoulder as well. Uh... Unless it's Hallis. Then I'll give him a bottle of Greygoose and half a pound of salmon steaks. :D
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:25 am

m0ose wrote:
Jc2intelligent wrote:at least you have someone that will support you unconditionally....

Awww, that's so sweet, but remember, you're not allowed to smooth talk me to get into my pants. We agreed this, remember? :P

Either way, don't mind my joking. I thank you, and everyone else here a lot. Right now I need that push to keep me going and even whilst getting ripped on about the Rocky Horror Picture Show, ya'll still push me. And I thank you.

Rock on guys, and if you ever need some support, don't worry, I'll give you a shoulder as well. Uh... Unless it's Hallis. Then I'll give him a bottle of Greygoose and half a pound of salmon steaks. :D

Just a half-pound? What's the matter - you think I'm some kind of cheap little slut that rolls over for a little piece of pink, fishy smelling meat?

Uh, uh bubba, I gots to have me a real hunk of meat, baby. Something that had two pairs of hooves underneath it and a pair of sharp pointy horns on top of its head, and a sack you could carry bowling balls in.

Like this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

m0ose

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 am

HallisChalmers wrote:
m0ose wrote:

Just a half-pound? What's the matter - you think I'm some kind of cheap little slut that rolls over for a little piece of pink, fishy smelling meat?

Uh, uh bubba, I gots to have me a real hunk of meat, baby. Something that had two pairs of hooves underneath it and a pair of sharp pointy horns on top of its head, and a sack you could carry bowling balls in.

Like this.

I guess you really like those long horns. I figured you'd be a fish man, but hey, if you like the horn... :P
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:24 am

m0ose wrote:
HallisChalmers wrote:
m0ose wrote:

Like this.

I guess you really like those long horns. I figured you'd be a fish man, but hey, if you like the horn... :P

Yeah, I like the longhorn - but you LOVE the tubesteak. (Homo)
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:37 am

m0ose wrote:

i meant brittney..... (LOL)
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

m0ose

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Jc2intelligent wrote:
m0ose wrote:

Lol, ooooohhhhhh. I thought you were trying to get me to come to the dark side. >.<

Oh, and oops, Hallis, you caught me. (Finger)
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:01 pm

m0ose wrote:
Jc2intelligent wrote:
m0ose wrote:

Lol, ooooohhhhhh. I thought you were trying to get me to come to the dark side. >.<

:shock: i thought you were already there! or.........are you.........BOTH?!?!?! are you a bisexual??????? :o
<<

m0ose

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:32 pm

Jc2intelligent wrote:
m0ose wrote:
Jc2intelligent wrote:
m0ose wrote:

:shock: i thought you were already there! or.........are you.........BOTH?!?!?! are you a bisexual??????? :o

Lol, no. I'm straight, I like boobs, and you know... those other things that women have...
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:43 pm

m0ose wrote:
Jc2intelligent wrote:
m0ose wrote:
Jc2intelligent wrote:
m0ose wrote:

Lol, no. I'm straight, I like boobs, and you know... those other things that women have...

yeah!!! Take it off girl!!! (woohoo) . hey wait......YOU got boobs....... :o
<<

m0ose

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:29 pm

Jc2intelligent wrote:yeah!!! Take it off girl!!! (woohoo) . hey wait......YOU got boobs....... :o

Lol, yes, yes I do. But I don't like those kinds of boobs. :( If I did I'd be eternally happy.
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:46 pm

m0ose wrote:
Jc2intelligent wrote:yeah!!! Take it off girl!!! (woohoo) . hey wait......YOU got boobs....... :o

Lol, yes, yes I do. But I don't like those kinds of boobs. :( If I did I'd be eternally happy.

8-) i know whatcha mean moose. maybe that's her gift for the 2 year aniversary..... (LOL) just kiddin' bro. i've been rippin' on ya a lot eh?
<<

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:24 pm

Ok let's not start this again, there's like 5 threads already of people calling mo0se gay or whatever.

(Off Topic)
<<

m0ose

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:41 am

Lockylew wrote:Ok let's not start this again, there's like 5 threads already of people calling mo0se gay or whatever.

(Off Topic)

Lol, sorry man. The crowd just floods me sometimes. :P

But yeah, still no call back from the store, however I may have another option... (Making a post shortly)
Previous

Return to Random Banter