FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Making Working Wooden Locks by Tim Detweiler

<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:22 am

Making Working Wooden Locks by Tim Detweiler

I know that several of us were looking for this book. Thanks to Squelchtone for linking me.

http://product.half.ebay.com/Making-Working-Wooden-Locks-by-Tim-Detweiler-2000-Paperback/1686559&tg=info
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

Squelchtone

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:25 am

Re: Making Working Wooden Locks by Tim Detweiler

Here it is from an ebay seller, in case you do not like going through Half.com's booksellers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320814576772

Squelchtone
<<

darkhorse

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:29 am

If anyone needs a download I've got it on fileserve....PM me for the link...I wont post it on here unless admin say its ok
<<

Squelchtone

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 pm

darkhorse wrote:If anyone needs a download I've got it on fileserve....PM me for the link...I wont post it on here unless admin say its ok

We all have uTorrent on our computers and know of Piratebay.org but there's something to be said for supporting our hobby and once in a while spending $20 bucks on a book that also puts food on a guys table. I know I'm new here, but I have to say that I dont support pirating stuff like LSS, or this book. Only exception is stuff that is impossible to get any more like the National Locksmith Manipulation Guide. I have that on PDF for the pure sake that I couldnt buy a printed copy and that it was written 20 years ago so nobody is making money on it right now.

IMHO
Squelchtone

Return to Random Banter