FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Legalize murder? What?

<<

NNFAK

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:35 am

Legalize murder? What?

I don't like to post anything other than stuff about lock picking but I thought I might have to post this just because of how completely stupid it is. I really hope this guy is joking.

<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:41 am

Re: Legalize murder? What?

Even if he isn't joking, who cares? I'm not from the USA but I don't think the legislatures of the USA are waiting with bated breath for this guy's YouTube Videos so that they can get ideas on the next bill to draft. The world if full of dick heads. Thanks to the WWW we get to learn what dick heads are thinking.
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:02 am

piotr wrote:Thanks to the WWW we get to learn what dick heads are thinking.
... even if they're not our neighbours :(
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:36 am

You'll see this guy on CNN doing the perp walk after he walks into a doughnut shop and kills everyone because they didn't layer the little sprinkles on his glazed doughnut in proper sequential order, thus setting off random bursts of kinetic energy affecting everyone in the known universe.

Then again, maybe not.
:spinning: :freakout: :loony:
<<

NNFAK

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:55 am

piotr wrote:Even if he isn't joking, who cares? I'm not from the USA but I don't think the legislatures of the USA are waiting with bated breath for this guy's YouTube Videos so that they can get ideas on the next bill to draft. The world if full of dick heads. Thanks to the WWW we get to learn what dick heads are thinking.

I was just trying to show how crazy some people really are. Well I wanted show it to everyone because I thought it was pretty funny too just because of how much of a douche this guy is. After I bit of searching I found a few other people that wanted the same thing. I think what these guys don't seem to get is that if it was legal what would stop someone else from just walking in their house and killing them where they stand?
<<

mech

Familiar Face

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:18 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:You'll see this guy on CNN doing the perp walk after he walks into a doughnut shop and kills everyone because they didn't layer the little sprinkles on his glazed doughnut in proper sequential order, thus setting off random bursts of kinetic energy affecting everyone in the known universe.

Then again, maybe not.
:spinning: :freakout: :loony:

lol well that guy has been added to a 'list' im sure lol freakin maniac.
http://www.youtube.com/duction
www.Lockpick.co
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Since when is murder illegal?

On another note, murder happens all the time in nature. Its part of natural selection.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image

Return to Random Banter