FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Best ebay ad ever?

<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:24 am

Best ebay ad ever?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131406614416

This guy should go into used car sales. :shock: I am just wondering if any of the high bids are actually legit or not.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

escher7

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:30 am

Re: Best ebay ad ever?

If you look at the (long) bid history, they are all on the same date. (January 19th). Obviously a prank.
<<

VancouverSpecial

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:39 am

Very cool find there Riyame - weirdest auction ever!

Yeah, a prank - read some of the comments in the Questions and Answers section LOL :)
<<

MrAnybody

The Muffin Man
The Muffin Man

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:25 am

Well, I can safely say that for a moment here I thought I was having my first heart attack while reading that

I've nearly peed myself right here in my swivel chair on several occasions, and I was sure of the possibility that some of my internal organs may have been damaged.

Not since magic mushrooms around my mate Phil's house in the mid 90s do I believe I've been closer than this to losing all control over my bodily functions. I was seriously out of control, and I have to admit to be scared to going back and reading it again, just in case I can't take it.

Riy, Thank you. You've made my day / week. I will recall this whenever there is a dark cloud in any of my days from this moment forth.

MrAnybody's Locks

DISCLAIMER: Reader may posit an understanding of what was written, while this may not coincide with the intended meaning of what is read. Use of brain is required. No purchase necessary. One size fits all, and may contain traces of gibberish.
<<

scudo

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:38 pm

Mmm, even if a prank the the seller would be paying a high cost for fees.
I am sure its a joke but cant see how he will get away with final fees.
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:49 pm

Prank or not this listing made my day and then I read the Q&As. Good thing I had duck tap near by to shut me up.

Final fees you ask? After a few days when the money will obviously not come in, contact ebay and explain the situation. Ebay will then try to get the money from the buyer which probably doesnt exists but after all of that bs they will give you a full refund and permission to relist.

Return to Random Banter