FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Camping Adventures

<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Camping Adventures

As some of you know, i have been gone this week on a camp trip. And yes, it was fun. I thought it would be hard to deal without technology but it was easy... even though we stayed in cabins so it wasnt completely without technology. ;) but i didnt think i would have the chance to do any lockpicking or anything. but man was i wrong. when i got there, there was a door to a closet that needed to be opened, but i didnt have my picks. so i had to improvise with paper clips... :)
but then i though everything was cool, but then i found out that the soda dispenser they had there had a lock on the side of it as a switch, but it was off and there was no key. but i managed to open it pretty easily... but then i was out of paper clips after that, and the night before we left, someone locked the bathroom door with the light & fan on but nobody inside... it was nothing really, just a privacy lock.. not a key lock. it was one that you had to stick a screwdriver in to turn and unlock, but i didnt have a screw driver...i needed to get in and i had no way... I tried a bobby pin but it was too thin, but then i decided to try the credit card trick, but i didnt want to mess up any cards so i tried my old school ID but it was too flimsy... I didnt have anything left really, but then i thought about it and pulled my keys out of my pocket. none of the were skinny enough to fit in the knob... but i had a marshal key on there... i thought to myself and then decided to try the marshal key the same way that I tried the ID... and it actually worked.... I was pretty surprised...
but all in all, i had a great time :D
<<

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:03 pm

Re: Camping Adventures

haha, sounds great, shame you didnt have a camera with you :)
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:44 pm

i actually did... i just never thought of taking a vid of it and i ran out of batteries so i couldnt have anyways... maybe i can reenact it :D
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:46 pm

That sounds like quite the lockpicking adventure.
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnor
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:12 pm

good thing they used crappy locks 8-)

Return to Random Banter