FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Peterson Question

<<

Gtreg

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Peterson Question

Hey I didnt know where to ask this so move it anywhere you wish.. I just ordered a pick set and some prybars from Petersons an I paid 20$ for shipping. Anyone know how much time around it takes to recieve them? I live in Quebec Canada... so this question is geared towards any canadian who ordered from them? I ordered from peterson directly thanks!!
"Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction"
<<

Kovy

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Re: Peterson Question

2 weeks
<<

Gtreg

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:53 pm

2 weeks wow holy smokes! ok thanks kovy
<<

WhitePicker

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 pm

ordert some picks today on Peterson , i also needed to pay 20 dollars and peterson said to me also 12-14 days.

they send with usps.
<<

Gtreg

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 pm

I see you live in Belgium so 14 days to there makes sense. I live in Canada not that far from US lol...Oh well, how did you find out it was 12-14 days I can't find anywhere that says how long not even in my order
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Gtreg wrote:I see you live in Belgium so 14 days to there makes sense. I live in Canada not that far from US lol...Oh well, how did you find out it was 12-14 days I can't find anywhere that says how long not even in my order

When I ordered from Sparrows which is Canadian, it took 12 days to get them here in Arizona. It works both ways, it's clearing customs etc that takes so long.
<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Lately Canadian customs has been quite slow too, I have sent packages that have taken a month to get there...and I live in Minnesota (not exactly far). I have also had packages incoming take a month from Canada. So I'd be happy if it turns up in two weeks, fuck even three weeks.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.
<<

Gtreg

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:10 pm

That's true I didn't take customs into account. Oh well better then nothing ! Thanks for all the replies
<<

WhitePicker

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:26 pm

I just mailt too Peterson's Info email for info about the shipping (Who is it shipping , do i get a tracking number , whats the estimated time)
<<

Gtreg

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 am

I just did the same thing thanks whitepicker... Rochester is 5 hours by car from my house for a 2 week delivery... Im too inpatient lol!
<<

Gtreg

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:54 pm

So to let out my frustration I will post here. Canada post went on strike for a few days then Canada post locked out its employees. It's finally got resolved on Monday and my item was greatly delayed. Sucks waiting for a package for 2 weeks and now knowing it will be delayed longer. The status finally went from labor disruption item delayed ( on june 22nd) to International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs (june 29th) god knows how long this will take and this coming friday is a holiday and so no mail is delivered guy on the phone said by next wednesday before the status updated and NOW that it says customs it also says "Some items may be delayed if held by customs for additional inspection. Canada Post has no information on specific items awaiting customs inspection." this is just terrible never had any real picks b4 just bobby pins and im excited to try the PPB. Oh well. So thanks key picking for letting me vent!
<<

Kezo

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:43 pm

I feel you pain man. I've been waiting almost a week to be able to ship some stuff out to Canada. It has been frustrating.

But Peterson tools are worth the wait. Once you try out their pry bar wrenches you'll view all other tension tools as garbage. :D It's only been in the past month after several years that I'm finally starting to utilize some standard home made wrenches again.
<<

Gtreg

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 pm

ya its true they werent letting anyone send items either... im excited for it and actually i just saw it passed customs and is on the way woooo
<<

Gtreg

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:16 am

I finally got it wow. The post women came this morning I didn't hear her and she left a notice. I saw her walking away so I ran after her lmao. The picks are great things I opened in 3 mins with bobby pins I can open in 30 seconds. Only thing I don't like is that the black finish immediately starts to fade and I wonder if they should have not put it on to begin with!
<<

nhoj_yelbom

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Gtreg wrote:I finally got it wow. The post women came this morning I didn't hear her and she left a notice. I saw her walking away so I ran after her lmao. The picks are great things I opened in 3 mins with bobby pins I can open in 30 seconds. Only thing I don't like is that the black finish immediately starts to fade and I wonder if they should have not put it on to begin with!

black finish is to protect from rust while they sit waiting to be sold, if you polish them up with fine grit sandpaper it makes them better.
Wanted TrioVing, ASSA, BiLock, Environmental Locks and Keys, Ingersoll
Next

Return to Random Banter