FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Re-Burger?

<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:01 pm

Re-Burger?

I'll just let this one speak for itself. No snarky comments needed. Just be sure to watch the appetizing video.

http://inhabitat.com/poop-burger-japane ... man-feces/
<<

Laporte

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Re: Re-Burger?

I'm sorry, but that has to be just about the grossest thing I have ever seen. And I watched like 20 videos of abscesses being popped on youtube today.

Thumbs down on the shit burger.

Seriously.
<<

sandman

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:11 pm

id try it, unless laporte would hold it against me if i did, then i wouldnt do it.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Ever eat fast food?
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 am

if it becomes cheaper than regular meat everyone will try it... mcdonalds will use it lol
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:54 am

I'd cook it on the grill and ask my free-loading neighbors to come over for a spot of lunch. Then I'd sit back and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh...until I got tired. :rofl: :yep: :rofl:
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:05 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:I'd cook it on the grill and ask my free-loading neighbors to come over for a spot of lunch. Then I'd sit back and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh....and laugh...until I got tired. :rofl: :yep: :rofl:

That made me smile. I'll have to remember that one if this stuff ever becomes commercially available.

Return to Random Banter