FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Thinking of moving...

<<

m0ose

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:34 pm

Thinking of moving...

So, I've been thinking of moving. But, frankly, I don't know where. So, out of curiosity, how do you enjoy where you live? I'll start...

I live in the middle of virtually nowhere, surrounded by old people and cow shit. Other then my family, in a mile radius from me I have the black guy loving woman who fights like Ali. I've got the old man who lost his wife, the wife who lost her husband, the house that sits empty, the guy, who in 20 years, is on his 5th wife, owns 5 or so planes, has his own grass runway, quite a bit of land, and, two of his planes have to be parked in a nearby city, due to one being a personal jet, and the other being too big to fit. Then, there's the cow shit. Fields on each side except to the west, which, is separated from me by a house, remember, that old guy.

Beyond the fields is where I really enjoy. The woods. Some good memories in there, some bad too, but still, I like being able to go and ride my wheeler through them and the fields, as long as there isn't any fresh shit.

We've got our own personal shooting range, setup from our back deck to the targets is about 50 yards... I think. :P WE shoot lots of old vases and cups. Mainly because Ebay blows and we're tired of dust... Well, in the house at least. Because boy, let me tell you, when you pop that old green bottle from the 30's, it turns to a nice dust of it's own. :P

I like the freedom that the country brings, but I also hate it the same. If there was more that could be done without hearing the old line, "Do you know how much gas costs?" it would be great.

Though, sticking up for my place, I must say. Any area where I can make a pretty ghetto version of napalm, light it off on a stump, and not get caught, that's a nice place for me. Oh, and the bottle bombs are good too. :P

So yeah, what about you? I guess this thread isn't so much a "I wanna move" but more of a "What's your place like" type of thing. :P
<<

StabbyJoe

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:57 am

Re: Thinking of moving...

I will accept no arguments - New Zealand kicks ass. End of story. 8-)

Awesome views, cool people with great attitudes... 'nuff said.
(plenty of damn Watties tomato sauce, too! Will have to bring a case-load with me if I ever travel... can't live without it)
<<

j0siah7

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:55 am

Re: Thinking of moving...

I live in a fairley large city (large by nebraska standards), at the moment I live in a circle in a pretty nice neighborhood, I have a crazy lady as a neighbor who is outside working on her yard 24/7, and at christmas time she puts up so many lights that she is refered to as the "christmas lady" lol, and my other neighbor he's just and old guy who talks in a high pitched voice, he's pretty kool. I'm pretty close to my school, I walked home every day. I don't plan on being here forever, but I like where I live for now.
Matt's youtube account ---> http://youtube.com/j0siah7

"gives you wiiings"

Return to Random Banter