FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Key machines

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Key machines

I am fricking tired of wasting blanks when cutting keys, I am not going to use crap machines. Anybody know where I can find a used Ilco duplicator?? I kind of need one with a file cutter or one that I can find a file cutter for, reason being is I cut quite a few keys by code using depth and space keys and a file cutter works better for me as I tend to cut them back and fourth, regular cutters don't usually cut good both directions. Thats my banter and I am sticking to it!!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

spanky2313

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:50 am

Re: Key machines

I find a lot of things on craigs list.Their is a locksmith shop for sale in galveston TX. He might have one.But he wants to sale the shop whole. You might talk him out of one . search Houston craigs list locksmith. Good luck
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:53 am

Craigslist is a good place to find one, the couple that are on there in my area are over priced for what they are. It's slowed down alot on there for locksmith stuff.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:39 am

spanky2313 wrote:I find a lot of things on craigs list.Their is a locksmith shop for sale in galveston TX. He might have one.But he wants to sale the shop whole. You might talk him out of one . search Houston craigs list locksmith. Good luck

Where are you from. Spanky? I'm in the greater Houston area.
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

spanky2313

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Texas City

Return to Random Banter