FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

World cup fever is starting in England

<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:13 am

World cup fever is starting in England

The world cup gets started soon , ( football / soccer ) our boys have bourded the plane to south-Africa

Englands 1st match is against U.S.A :D

Are any of you guys in usa interested in soccer ? i know your more into your ameriacan football & baseball/basetball ect ..... My town and i expect the country is full of the union jack flags flying from people's windows, lamp post's, anywere you can fly a flag really - our counrty is very excited about the world cup :mrgreen:

The last time we won the wolrd cup was back in 1966 ! i really dont see us going very far in the competion . . .

If i was a betting man i'd bet Brazil or Spain - germany just outsiders to win the cup

Bring on the 1st game

England v's USA :armed:
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Re: World cup fever is starting in England

uklockpicker wrote:The world cup gets started soon , ( football / soccer ) our boys have bourded the plane to south-Africa

Englands 1st match is against U.S.A :D

Are any of you guys in usa interested in soccer ? i know your more into your ameriacan football & baseball/basetball ect ..... My town and i expect the country is full of the union jack flags flying from people's windows, lamp post's, anywere you can fly a flag really - our counrty is very excited about the world cup :mrgreen:

The last time we won the wolrd cup was back in 1966 ! i really dont see us going very far in the competion . . .

If i was a betting man i'd bet Brazil or Spain - germany just outsiders to win the cup

Bring on the 1st game

England v's USA :armed:

See our guys are at a disadvantage - you guys have "rules" like no punching, no stabbing or no shooting. What fun is that?

Return to Random Banter