FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lockpicking abode

<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Lockpicking abode

So my wife went back home for a couple weeks and I promised her id have the house spotless when she returned and she had to keep it that way... i hate a messy house

so i did, cleaned it up real nice... then the new armsroom nco decided to hook me up with some locks... now remember 95 percent of my tools and locks are either in TN (locks) or in a conex from somewhere from iraq (tools)
so i went for a walk... found a million sweeper bristles and bought a chainsaw file and a little friangle file... made un sanded picks and decimated thos locks... got my "stash" of locks I did bring on my person and decimated them... not to mention played with all my tools that i do have...

In conclusion my beautiful clean house... well its now covered in locks... avout 15 DGs on the living room floor 5200s on the window sill 833s on the kitchen counter... and a plethora of locks hallis sent awhile back spread across the diningroom and livingroom...

then some random abloy(came from the arms room) awaiting my new Jakko pick...

anyone els's house get destroyed by locks...

p.s. I think my new puppy ran off with a few DGs when i was watching "masterminds"
guess ill find those someday

ok im done ranting
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:31 am

Re: Lockpicking abode

YA HA, Got them all over the place as well.

On top of cupboards, tables, in draws , in bags and boxes.

The missus is pretty good with it though, she even has some set out on display.
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

.45cal

Global Moderator

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:42 pm

I end up with locks here there and everywhere. Ill have one in my hand and the phone will ring or the wife will call and the lock goes with me and before you know it there are some in the kitchen, bathroom tv room and of course the computer room. I'm glad to see I am not the only one.
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:37 pm

I'm not allowed by the Mrs. to keep my locks spread all about the house. So, I keep them in various boxes and dedicated tool boxes, in the garage. I do have a few rare or unusual ones displayed nicely in cases. Since I'm a locksmith, there's a never-ending supply available to me of fresh locks; so I'm constantly bringing a new one home from work. This is the reason I must keep them stored and organized. If I ever get a real digi camera, I'll treat you with photos of my collection.
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:49 pm

I also have to have a neat house. I dont have a whole lot of locks but the ones I do have have taken over my desk. Various files and other tools with other projects are all over. Tools make TW's and such are also spread out all over the place. I also have boxes of keys everywhere........ What I'm going to do with them? No idea....lol I picked up a lot off ebay when I first got into this hobby. I was fascinated by all aspects of keys and locks. Picks are the worst. When I get to picking, I'll have all of my tools spread out just in case I need a certain pick (or try one). It's a beautiful sight IMO. LOL.....I"m single, so I dont get fussed at lol........but yea I know what you mean. :mrgreen:

Return to Random Banter