FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

safe technishons

<<

bezza1

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:33 am

safe technishons

are there any safe technishions here if so how would i beocome one and what would i need
keep going dont look back allways achive your goals
and follow your dreams................
<<

thelockoutguys

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Re: safe technishons

Good luck...Safe opening or safe cracking is a closely guarded secret that most people will not share a bit of info on..and for good reason. The best way is to buy some books and start on the small cheap ones and get yourself familiar witht the workings of them. Once you familiar with basic safes take a course. In the USA we have lockmasters and a couple other Companys that give course. Also at most of the major locksmithing conventions they give 1-2 dayh courses. Then there is the cost...While learning to manipulate safes doesnt require a lot of tools you will not open every one this way. Drill rigs, bits, drills, punches, borescopes and pages of other tools will drain your pocket in a heartbeat.
<<

bezza1

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:57 pm

ok cool thanks heaps i will look into it
<<

barbarian

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Expensive thing to get into.

Vacuum base drill rig. Lots of extra long drills in Cobalt and HSS.
A bunch of bore scopes at about $1000 U$ each.
The commercial customers and banks are going to want some type of credentials. Insurance, bonding, etc.

If you are interested in learning a bit more, the torrents that went around a month or two ago are full of stuff on safes. Torrent #3 has a bunch of Dave McOmie stuff and a bunch of Ebooks from National Locksmith about safes. Just so you could see the basics. Also a couple of movies about the "Penetration Parties" where safemen gather to open a big bunch of old safes by various methods.
<<

dgtlcrack

Familiar Face

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:40 pm

try joining SAVTA or ALOA and taking their courses.
*- Digital Crack -*
"You want my knowledge, my answers, well you're going to get it the way I give it to you: with a grain of salt, logic, and nearly sarcastic common sense.... unless you are willing to pay, then I'll shut the hell up and you can be the boss"
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:29 pm

barbarian wrote:Expensive thing to get into.

Vacuum base drill rig. Lots of extra long drills in Cobalt and HSS.
A bunch of bore scopes at about $1000 U$ each.
The commercial customers and banks are going to want some type of credentials. Insurance, bonding, etc.

If you are interested in learning a bit more, the torrents that went around a month or two ago are full of stuff on safes. Torrent #3 has a bunch of Dave McOmie stuff and a bunch of Ebooks from National Locksmith about safes. Just so you could see the basics. Also a couple of movies about the "Penetration Parties" where safemen gather to open a big bunch of old safes by various methods.

I dont want to get off topic here barbarian, but I never could get those torrents to finish. I think 1 out of 4 of them finished. I was looking foraward to them too..... :x
<<

ChicoSlim803

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 pm

im with Riff not trying to be off topic but i wasnt able to get 1,3,4,5 to download. but the best of luck with the safes bezza
<<

bezza1

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:33 pm

thanks guys

Return to Random Banter