FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

An Open Letter to all my friends.

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:30 am

An Open Letter to all my friends.

Hey guys. I am writing to you all with my sincerest apologies. Recently I posted a topic in the the bypass destructive entry forum. I posted a message that probably shouldn't have been in this section. I was told so, and I revolted against 45. Cal the moderator of this section of the forum. I said some things that I should not have said, whenever a moderator tells you something you should not revolt against them. You should respect what they say period. If you think they are wrong you should p.m. them, but should never respond with a smart ass remark against them in the open forums. I was banned from this forum for being a no it all asshole, and the owner HallisChalmers was correct on his decision. Somehow he has let me back on the forum, and I am greatful for the opportunity. I want to say that I sometimes don't think before I say some things, alot of the time. Whenever you think I get out of line, please correct me as you please by a private message, I will respect each and every message that I get. I also want to thank every single member of this forum for everything that they have taught me through the time that I have been here, I have learned alot thanks to all of you guys, I have earned money due to the information I have learned here and I am sorry I took it for granted. Thanks to all of you, you really mean alot to me, as does this forum, and I took it for granted, I don't want to be banned from here, every day I was gone I was miserable. Thanks guys. Gabe Smith, AKA The Lockpickkid.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:02 am

Re: An Open Letter to all my friends.

Hey Gabe,
The moderators on this site do a fantastic job, they have some tough calls to make sometimes, that’s their job, and I agree that no one should publicly bitchslap anyone for any reason right or wrong. (I read the thread)
I also think that you should be commended for your apology, everyone is due a bad day every now and then, sh!t, we are only human after all.

What has happened just reinforces my thoughts and feelings about this forum.

For one, this ain’t no boy’s club. Everyone, new or old is given the same respect from each and every member irrespective of your knowledge base.
There is a mountain of free information and plenty of people willing to share even more. And if you do happen to make a mistake, well you will get spanked if you deserve it. After that though, it’s back to normal if you’ve done the right thing as I believe you have.

I have come to know our illustrious leader and site owner aka Hallis Chalmers over the last year or so, and I can say without a doubt in my mind, he would have to be one of the most thoughtful and generous people I have never had the pleasure of meeting. (Not only to me personally but my wife and kids also)
I see his generosity to everyone one this site in one way or another daily,
Remember, he was the one who saved it for all of us when things weren’t looking so bright early on. So let’s show him the respect he readily gives everyone else.

Sh!t some of us are even making money out of it.

See ya around the forum hallways mate.
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

eeze

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:27 am

hello there, when i saw that you were banned i was surprised really surprised but i had not seen your post that caused the problem, i would like to share an experience i had on another forum where they claim to be the best and if there's something that they don't know then its not worth knowing, i replied to a post on that site that was about auto theft and i told them that immobilizers can be disarmed via the EOBDII socket, because they are ignorant no it alls they refused to accept that this is true, any good mechanic will tell you that this is true , their remarks were rude and insulting.
why they replied to me in such away i do not know, it does not cost anything to be polite, that is what i like about this forum people from all different backgrounds get on well with each other without trying to make some sort of an elite group that they consider to be better than the rest of us, being polite is a good thing and after reading your apology i believe that you are also a good person as for the mistake you made i believe that so long as we learn from our mistakes and correct them then we are better people at the end of the day, welcome back.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Eeze, I remember you post on the "other" forum, they don't like it when somebody comes there that knows something that they don't. Whenever I do post over there, I make sure that my post is elementary at best.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.

Return to Random Banter