FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

I never get hangovers

<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 am

I never get hangovers

But today I have one and it's REALLY bad. I must be getting old. We went to a party last night and there was a gorilla and everything was good. But then I woke up and... oooooh.

How was everyone elses halloween? :mrgreen:
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 am

Re: I never get hangovers

a gorilla?? Dude go back to bed and sleep some more!! Here in the Pacific Northwest we have bigfoot, but unfortunately, he failed to show up last night. Maybe next year or better whisky, one or the two!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

morrowind107

Familiar Face

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 am

kinda tired from last night but no hangover xD
All hail the hypnotoad!
<<

rosindubh37713

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 am

I had a preety crapy Holloween! The wife and kids all went to a Holloween & Fireworks party, I was supposed to go with them, had a ticket and everything but then realised my daughter had this school project that needed to be finished by Monday so I had to stay home and do it!! :cry:
Check out my Picking Videos @ http://uk.youtube.com/RosinDubh37713
<<

regis

Familiar Face

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:49 pm

It was not very good to say the least. Work 8-2 am.
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:54 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:a gorilla?? Dude go back to bed and sleep some more!! Here in the Pacific Northwest we have bigfoot, but unfortunately, he failed to show up last night. Maybe next year or better whisky, one or the two!

It's not a real party if there's no gorilla there. 8-)

rosindubh37713 wrote:I had a preety crapy Holloween! The wife and kids all went to a Holloween & Fireworks party, I was supposed to go with them, had a ticket and everything but then realised my daughter had this school project that needed to be finished by Monday so I had to stay home and do it!! :cry:

That's a shit one mate, although I wish I'd stayed in myself now... I wasn't feeling better again till near 9pm!
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Solomon wrote:
the lockpickkid wrote:a gorilla?? Dude go back to bed and sleep some more!! Here in the Pacific Northwest we have bigfoot, but unfortunately, he failed to show up last night. Maybe next year or better whisky, one or the two!

It's not a real party if there's no gorilla there. 8-)

rosindubh37713 wrote:I had a preety crapy Holloween! The wife and kids all went to a Holloween & Fireworks party, I was supposed to go with them, had a ticket and everything but then realised my daughter had this school project that needed to be finished by Monday so I had to stay home and do it!! :cry:

That's a Sh!t one mate, although I wish I'd stayed in myself now... I wasn't feeling better again till near 9pm!

FuC|{...i was rippin' $#1T up on my longboard...it was 14 Deg. Celcius last night..
no traffic...perfect boarding weather..
buncha pussies bailed on me when shit got steep...
hey....no missing skin this morning....good stuff.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Solomon wrote:But today I have one and it's REALLY bad. I must be getting old. We went to a party last night and there was a gorilla and everything was good. But then I woke up and... oooooh.

How was everyone elses halloween? :mrgreen:

Dude, that is a big part of why I stopped drinking. I'm getting to old to handle the hangovers. The way I see it you have to either be a full blown alchoholic where hangovers dont bother you, (beer in your cheerios) or just dont drink at all....there seems to be no middle ground anymore. But then again, maybe if I wouldnt drink like a madman it wouldnt be so bad. I have lots of scars from those day lol......I went to a club. Most people were dressed up it was pretty cool. Picked up a hot 19 year old blond. It was a good Halloween for me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:00 pm

awol70 wrote:FuC|{...i was rippin' $#1T up on my longboard...it was 14 Deg. Celcius last night..
no traffic...perfect boarding weather..
buncha pussies bailed on me when Sh!t got steep...
hey....no missing skin this morning....good stuff.

I can just see you boarding down some street and picking a huge friggin padlock at the same time. How steep are we talking here? I tried skateboarding when I was younger and I sucked at it, steep hills never really sat well with me. Even on flat land I couldn't even do anything... longboards look like a hell of a lot of fun but I can see myself bailing hard and completely wrecking myself. :mrgreen:

Riff wrote:Dude, that is a big part of why I stopped drinking. I'm getting to old to handle the hangovers. The way I see it you have to either be a full blown alchoholic where hangovers dont bother you, (beer in your cheerios) or just dont drink at all....there seems to be no middle ground anymore. But then again, maybe if I wouldnt drink like a madman it wouldnt be so bad. I have lots of scars from those day lol......I went to a club. Most people were dressed up it was pretty cool. Picked up a hot 19 year old blond. It was a good Halloween for me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nice, my gf was wearing a really hot outfit and I was in no state to do anything about it. I think every time we go drinking I end up being sick and falling asleep. Last time we went out I fell asleep on the bathroom floor, right against the inside of the door and she couldn't get in... when I woke up I didn't even know we were even home, I had no idea what was going on. :lol:
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 pm

I used to drink either a case a day or a bottle of Canadian Club Reserve. I got in my fair share of trouble, lost a few jobs, I learned my lessons, I don't drink like that anymore, it's too hard on my body!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:10 pm

It all boils down to my frame of mind at the time !
Some days i can fall at the first fence , and on other days
i could make an Olympic event from my efforts !
Bad night 9-10 pints
Good night 15-18 pints
Really good night 21-22
mixing it is 1 of my bad habits
Ye Gods , i get some awful hangovers
Open Sez Me !
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:19 pm

nozza I must just be weird lol... when I went out for my birthday I was mixing all sorts and was drinking for a loooooong time, and I just fell asleep. Granted, it was in the bathroom, but I wasn't sick and I only had a bad stomach for a few hours when I got up. It seems like when I stick to cider I end up sick as a dog... definate sign that I'm getting older, it never used to happen. :mrgreen:

Return to Random Banter