FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

The best Air Wedge?

<<

lokpikr999

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:32 am

The best Air Wedge?

Lockylew wrote:hahaha, you never know with the Chinese, one minute your asking them if they've been picking lock, and the next you find your ass deep frying in a wok. gotto be carefull, the only thing they wont eat with 4 legs is a table ;)
<<

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: The best Air Wedge?

well personally i would go with the HPC wedge, reson being that alot of my tools are HPC and have never let me down, i havnt tried the HPC wedge but they usually have the best quality tools.
<<

lokpikr999

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:18 pm

I own the HPC one,even though it's the original one,that dosen't mean that other manufacturers couldn't of improved on the design.The Brockhage looks like the best one to me,but I just want to see
what other people have to say.To bad Jimmy isn't here,he would be able to tell me in heartbeat.
Lockylew wrote:hahaha, you never know with the Chinese, one minute your asking them if they've been picking lock, and the next you find your ass deep frying in a wok. gotto be carefull, the only thing they wont eat with 4 legs is a table ;)
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:42 pm

yeah i sent him an invite. but im not sure if he has read it yet....
<<

lokpikr999

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:45 pm

I have sent him a few emails and he hasn't responded.He's got kid's and a job,so he's very busy.He'll answer eventually 8-)
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:05 pm

yeah eventually. ;)
<<

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:27 am

1 email would have done it surely, you don't want him to think your pestering him, as you said he's a busy man
<<

lokpikr999

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:12 am

When I said a few,I meant 2 and that was in a 2 week period.One to his email address and the other to his Youtube account.

PS:They were also about 2 different subject's

Return to Random Banter