FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Getting another key machine tomorrow

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Getting another key machine tomorrow

I am going tomorrow to pick up a key machine, I been wanting another duplicator and seems these days finding a used machine in half way decent shape is hard to find, I have looked at lots of them but after you
pay shipping costs, they are not as cheap anymore. I have looked at alot of machines that were good in there day but most of them were missing parts or were broke, and the people still wanted 50 percent of new on almost all of them. I found a Cole key cutting machine model 4KCC it's an allright machine, it looks almost new and hardly used, the guy wants 99 dollars for it and I have to drive an hour or so away to get it. I figure I am broke but hey, it's my birthday and I need a key duplicator for a present!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:55 am

Re: Getting another key machine tomorrow

on second thought, I have looked all over the internet and I can't seem to find a replacement cutter for this, I hope I can come up with one if I need it, it would suck to buy something I can't get parts for!!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.

Return to Random Banter