FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

How to get supporter status?

<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 pm

How to get supporter status?

I have a question. Again. All of you know I am new here. I would like to help support the site by donating some $. I view it as a peace offering and showing that I am serious about locksport, respecting the site and everyone here and looking forward to making many friends here throughout my picking journey. ( I assume running a site isint free LOL) When I donate $ through paypal will I get supporter status? Just curious. I'm gonna donate either way. But I'd love to have that status. Thanks yo........Riff :mrgreen:
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Re: How to get supporter status?

Riff wrote:I have a question. Again. All of you know I am new here. I would like to help support the site by donating some $. I view it as a peace offering and showing that I am serious about locksport, respecting the site and everyone here and looking forward to making many friends here throughout my picking journey. ( I assume running a site isint free LOL) When I donate $ through paypal will I get supporter status? Just curious. I'm gonna donate either way. But I'd love to have that status. Thanks yo........Riff :mrgreen:

Yes sir, any contribution - large or small, will get you a "Supporter" badge added to your name. And as always, anything that you can give in the way of support will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hallis Chalmers
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Re: How to get supporter status?

Will be done soon...must eat now....grrrrr

Return to Random Banter