FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

USPS

<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:09 am

USPS

January 18th I sent a 2 ounce letter to western Tennessee. It arrived February 8th. It took 22 days to get there. It shouldn't have taken more than 6 days. The cancellation date was January 18, 2021. Their date stamp was still 2021. Very poor service.
...Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air... Eagles, Hotel California, 1976
<<

Visitor

Post Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:10 am

Re: USPS

I'm getting absolute shite service from all delivery services at the moment.
I sent a parcel to France that pretty much went to the door and then came back because I hadn't put a decimal point on the value, I had put £30 instead of £30.00.
Next day deliveries I'm paying through the nose for taking over a week and nearly every parcel comes smashed up.
Usual culprits are DHL (absolute scum), dpd (they don't care one little bit if they come or not), royal mail (need I say more), hermes (they would find a way to smash a sponge up), yodel (love to dig the grass verge up outside), ups (the people on castaway got their parcels quicker) and FedEx (stand at the gate and throw whatever it is down the drive).
Even normal letter post comes folded and creased if at all, a first class stamp used to mean here no later that 2 days now it means lucky if its in 2 months, they post our stuff elsewhere and should random letters in our box that often aren't even for the same town.

I used to think delivering mail had to be one of the easiest cushiest jobs even a deaf monkey with one eye and one leg could do but obviously not. The way some of these pricks grunt at you they haven't even mastered language yet.

Return to Random Banter