FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Foley-Belsaw auction ??

<<

bitbuster

Post Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:33 am

Foley-Belsaw auction ??

Just saw this tonight. The auction site address is Foley-Belsaw's HQ in River Falls, WI. Some items are locksmith related. Downsizing.....or ???? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
https://www.k-bid.com/auction/22485
"I dream of a world where, chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."......Ralph Waldo Emerson
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:03 am

Re: Foley-Belsaw auction ??

I am pretty sure they are out of business.
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
xeo: i root for the kernel
<<

bitbuster

Post Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:18 am

Re: Foley-Belsaw auction ??

jeffmoss26 wrote:I am pretty sure they are out of business.

I tried clicking on their 'parts' catalog and nothing came up. They also are not accepting any course enrollments. Apparently they have gone into partnership with another sharpening company and will continue their sharpening business but the small engine course and locksmith course seem to have been left on the roadside.
"I dream of a world where, chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."......Ralph Waldo Emerson

Return to Random Banter