FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

An other lockpicking tutorial by Chris Dangerfield

<<

pickmonger2

Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:03 am

An other lockpicking tutorial by Chris Dangerfield

This seems to be one of the better lockpicking tutorials done by Chris Dangerfield at Ukbumpkeys.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0229/9819/files/ukbumpkeys-complete-lock-pick-guide-v1.6.pdf?1357884590850917819
<<

Deadlock

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:30 am

Re: An other lockpicking tutorial by Chris Dangerfield

Don't you recognise this? It's Solomon's Lockpicking Detail Overkill.
<<

pickmonger2

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:34 am

Re: An other lockpicking tutorial by Chris Dangerfield

In the first paragraph he states that its written by Mike Solomon. The cover states that it is edited by Chris Dangerfield from UKBumpKeys.

Edit from Chris:
We have kept the majority of this document intact, improved the language and expanded on a few newly available resources:

Password protection is also removed.

UKBumpKeys.com
My name is Solomon, and I am a pickaholic. Actually, my name is Mike. Solomon is the handle I use on various forums
dedicated to picking. And this is my guide to picking pin tumbler locks. The most comprehensive one you're likely to find, I
might add. I've put together everything a newbie could possibly want to know, all in more detail you could ever ask for.

Return to Random Banter