FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Foley-Belsaw myths answered!

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:34 pm

Foley-Belsaw myths answered!

after a couple of years looking around on the internet, LP101, easy picking and this site, I have heard good and bad about F-B, myself, I have said good and bad. Here it is. The tools they give you are cheap but work. The course is a little dated. The key machine is very functional, but you have to be a fricken einstein to figure it out sometimes. But,, it is a good start and I think it was worth my 750$ +/- dollars. I recently applied for a good job, it tops out a 35 an hour. I got the job. They actually recognize Foley-Belsaw as an in for employment. My money was well spent.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Re: Foley-Belsaw myths answered!

That's good man. Congratulations on finding a job as a result of what you learned from the FB course.

A lot of times, all it takes is proof that you are willing to expend the effort to read, listen, and learn - and the employment doors will open up for you.

Good luck and I hope you have continued success.
<<

m0ose

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:41 pm

Hehe, yeah, I like my Foley-Belsaw. :D They actually just sent me a lock pick gun today. :D I just finished the course, and I only got one wrong on my final exam thingy. :P Either way, yeah, the course has it's good and bads, but int he long run, if you plan on going anywhere int he field, it's nothing but good to have under your belt. :D
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:08 am

thanks guys, I am really excited! I got my pick gun the other day also, I have never played around with one much, I opened a brinks padlock with it, my house! and a toyota door lock that I had laying around. I have read on the net that they don't work on any lock besides pin tumblers, but that is wrong, it opened up the toyota wafer in less than a second.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:56 pm

its not that they dont work on wafers, its just that they damage them! :?
<<

m0ose

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:16 pm

Josh wrote:its not that they dont work on wafers, its just that they damage them! :?

Exactly. It's not that they are made of glass or anything, but the blunt force exerted on the wafers will screw them up.

I just got my Business Startup Kit in the mail today along with a package from Hallis. What a perfect treat when I got home. :P The little business kit is cool. Nothing extreme to write home about, but it gives a nice baseline.
<<

locksyth

Familiar Face

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:51 pm

I took the F-B course myself. I loved it. Even though I had experience,it reminds you of some things. Also it makes you aware of what you need to work on.Plus they send tools.Do not use the business cards. I had them filled out and passed a few out.Everyone knows it's a "form" card.I also think they should give you the space and depth adaptors for the machine.It would be nice anyway. All in all I would recommend the course.
LOCKSYTH-Vini,Vidi,Vici!
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:04 pm

locksyth wrote:I took the F-B course myself. I loved it. Even though I had experience,it reminds you of some things. Also it makes you aware of what you need to work on.Plus they send tools.Do not use the business cards. I had them filled out and passed a few out.Everyone knows it's a "form" card.I also think they should give you the space and depth adaptors for the machine.It would be nice anyway. All in all I would recommend the course.

Yeah, I got my Diploma thingy in the mail today, so I'm pretty excited. :D I will have to say, the course is great because all the information is good, and to the point. And since I tend to... get bored, it makes it great that all the info is exactly one straight shot.
<<

locksyth

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:42 pm

I also get easily distrac.......................................... :shock:
LOCKSYTH-Vini,Vidi,Vici!
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:20 am

locksyth wrote:I also get easily distrac.......................................... :shock:

What did you say? Sorry, I wasn't listening...
<<

m0ose

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:19 am

SpaceyStacey wrote:Congrats for completing that Moose!!!!

Hehe, thanks! :D Now if only I could find a job to harness teh powah! TEH POWAH I SAY!

Return to Random Banter