FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Buy, Sell, Trade forum

<<

pilotjim77

Post Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:48 am

Buy, Sell, Trade forum

I placed a post on the Buy, Sell, Trade forum on Saturday, but it does not appear. How long should it take for this forum to post my topic?
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:44 am

Re: Buy, Sell, Trade forum

Sale posts require a price unless they are run as an auction. Rules 17 and 18. Since you were new, your posts in the BST forum were held for moderator approval but since it did not have a price it was not approved.

17. Items posted for sale need to have a price clearly posted, unless you are selling it as an auction.

18. Items may be sold as an auction if the seller is willing to donate 10% of the final bid price to keypicking.com to help with hosting costs. If selling as an auction, the seller needs to specify an opening bid price and it needs to have an ending time and date, posted as US Eastern Standard Time. Shipping costs need to be specified, including whether or not you will ship internationally. Pictures are not required, but are recommended to help avoid disputes as to the condition of the items to be sold.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Return to Random Banter