FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Different lock supplies in different regions

<<

mrdeus

Familiar Face

Post Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:47 am

Different lock supplies in different regions

I haven't bothered with getting warded lock picks. Mostly because I haven't seen any warded padlocks around here. Last summer I did see quite a few, so I threw in a warded pick set with my latest order. Then I went to the hardware store to pick up a lock, but they didn't have any warded locks. I was sure I had seen them, so I checked a few other shops as well. No luck. Then it hit me: I had seen them in Korea! They're probably not even sold here in Sweden. Well, I guess I'll buy one the next time I'm in Korea :)
<<

macgng

Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...
Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...

Post Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:58 pm

Re: Different lock supplies in different regions

target and walmart if they arent with the regular locks they are sometimes in the bike section, warded padlocks with the real long slide shackles.

i need a second set, because i have a bunch of miniature yale padlocks i gotta make some keys for but the normal warded picks are too large.

dont worry you will use them eventually... but it is better to have them and not use them YET, than to NEED them and not have em.... ;)
Nibbler: The poop-eradication is but one aspect of your importance.
<<

mrdeus

Familiar Face

Post Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:32 am

Re: Different lock supplies in different regions

Yes, I was holding a lock in my hand in a store in Korea, but didn't buy it because I didn't have warded picks anyway. Now at least I have the picks :)

Return to Random Banter