FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

A less expensive locksmithing course

<<

pickmonger2

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:40 pm

A less expensive locksmithing course

I was thinking about the idea of a locksmith course much better and cheaper than Foley Belsaw or Pen Foster.

The student would buy several excellent locksmith books from Amazon and have a sheet listing what had to be bought at a locksmith supply store to go with the course.
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Re: A less expensive locksmithing course

Cheaper than Belsaw? It cost $329 when I took their course and Foley wasn't in the picture yet. You are on the right track,though.
...Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air... Eagles, Hotel California, 1976
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: A less expensive locksmithing course

How about starting here? http://locksmithschool4u.com/ This is very basic and sells some of the stuff you may want to purchase. You can get a bit of a feel for it for nothing. I've skimmed through it, it's priced right!
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin

Return to Random Banter