FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

A locksport member is in need.

<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:43 am

Re: A locksport member is in need.

Just wanted to provide a little update. We took our first trip out to St Louis last wednesday. The only airport in the NY area with direct flights, happens to be under construction so it was a nightmare. Flying in and out same day was also not something I would recomm. but our baby girl did get her first step in the treatment and things are looking very promising. Very glad we decided to go with this Doctor. He is truly an amazing person and Dr not to mention the Children Hospital is fantastic beyond belief. Lucky the Dr here in NY did ruin her foot but they also didnt finish the treatment which would have resulted in a relapse sooner or latter. Funny how board certified and top orthopedic board Drs in NY all said her foot is fine while it was clearly not.

Lets hope none of us will ever need to but if the need does arise, consider St Louis Children's Hospital, you will not be disappointed at all.

Thank again for everyone help and support. It all means so much and could have never been possible without it!!!
<<

droshi

Familiar Face

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:05 pm

Very glad to read this update on your situation.

I really wish medical situations were much better handled here, but unfortunately the $$ has blinded many doctors and more so the medical system. Glad to read about good doctors still left, I know there are plenty of them, but you really do have to do your research and forget about insurance. I could go on, but suffice to say my family has has one too many problems with insurance and their ways to slip out of payment when it's really needed that we've determined to put our current monthly premium (over $1k a month!) into our own savings. I can't recommend it to everyone's medical situation, but PM me if you're interested in how we do it and how to get around that pesky "fine" in the ACA.

My wife comes from Malaysia, certainly not considered a 1st world country, but when I consider that they have free medical care for the best doctors (you can pay more for better hospital rooms) it makes me wonder what those world numbers really mean.
<<

HT4

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:59 pm

Great news -- the treatment, not the PITA travel. :D
Check out my "LockPickingLawyer" YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6rby98W8JigLoZOh6FQ/videos
Previous

Return to Random Banter