FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lock picking 101 double talk

<<

escher7

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Re: Lock picking 101 double talk

Awhile back I got major shit for criticizing LP 101 and was threatened with a ban. Some of the mods here are buddies with those at 101, so I guess it depends on which mod is online.
Just a friendly warning.
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:50 pm

I am of the opinion that tubular locks have been taboo for too long now. The bog standard 7 pin not only has been around forever but the pick for it has too!

I'm actually going a step further than this and speaking about some of the designs that exist solely to defeat the 'normal' 7 pin tubular pick. Because these too have been around for ages. They are treated like elephants in the room when other aspects of security get no such protection, especially locks.

**EDIT** I'd like to also point out that it was rare to find a standard 7 pin tubular lock securing a vending machine 15 years ago, it has to be even rarer now **EDIT**
<<

MightyMouse

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:15 am

mrrusswarez wrote:
Riyame wrote:
mrrusswarez wrote:What happened to LockPicking 101 ???
image.jpg

Your IP is either from a country where they get a lot of spammers or you are using a VPN or other similar service to change your IP.

I have tried from 4 different countries, same result everywhere.
And no VPN. Maybe they are not european friendly. :mrgreen:

This happened to me on another forum after I visited Taipei. The answer in my case was to delete the forum cookies.
Previous

Return to Random Banter