FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Wizwazzle's T.O.K.E. and bogata's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<

Rytanfan93

Familiar Face

Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Wizwazzle's T.O.K.E. and bogata's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me first say that these tools manufactured by Wiz are a great investment for anyone wanting to further their locksport skills. We are fortunate enough to have him offer these to the genral pop. I can honestly say the bogata can pretty much false set anything, and if you couldn't pick the lock before it will def take you to a new level. Can it improve your skills.....YES! Now the top of keyway concept is just perfect for those stubborn schlages and americans. The deciated american tool is very, very handy. With super tight tolerances and little to no drag on certain locks, you can depend on this offset design to false set and allow picking success. His prices are super reasonable too, trust me. If you're fortunate enough to do business with him, consider yourself privleaged. Put a dedicated and bogata together and it's a winning combo. I conqcoured an 1105, abus 41, Schlage 5 and 6 pin(with no less than 3 security pins), ALL masters....and many more. Now I'm off exploring Medeco again, and hope to finally complete my quest in this very rewarding hobby. Ray, thanks again bra :mrgreen:
"Release the hounds"
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:59 pm

Re: Wizwazzle's T.O.K.E. and bogata's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excellent!
cant wait to see some video...=)
and you are quite welcome.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:50 am

Re: Wizwazzle's T.O.K.E. and bogata's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpaceyStacey wrote:Rytanfan - I agree 100%! I got my set a while back, and I LOOOOOVES it. Best tools I own by far. :-)

thanks for the endorsement Stace
=)
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

Return to Random Banter