FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Cycling

<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Post Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:00 pm

Cycling

Picked up this Giant Bike on Craigslist for a great deal. Been biking to work and average 20 miles a week. I plan on upgrading after a year or so. I'm curious what other members are riding and it would be great if you would be so kind to share :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

l0ckcr4ck3r

Familiar Face

Post Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Re: Cycling

I ended up fitting some road tires to my Claud Butler, just to try and keep up with the mrs on her CF Specialized... didn't work, she's way fitter than me :) We don't get much of a chance to ride nowadays unfortunately.

<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:55 am

l0ckcr4ck3r, your saddle tip is way too high. You're risking to ruin your prostate! Level it down, man!

I'll post my bike picture tomorrow.

Cheers :)
<<

mrdeus

Familiar Face

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:04 am

I have a Nishiki Pro 8. I was going to start using it this week (I don't use it during the winter) but the weather has been terrible. You can't see the handlebars in the photo, but it's a straight handlebar. The photo is 3 years old, but it was the only one I had handy. They've since replaced the asphalt outside my apartment building :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:15 am

20160406_183507.jpg

Here is what remains of my mountain bike: the aluminium frame. I've changed the fork with a rigid one, handle grips, rims and wheels, gears and chain, mudguards, rack and basket, saddle, seatpost with integrated suspension, brakes. Then added a nice red trumpet.
You can't see the lights because are removable and since they stole my odometer I always remove them.
I use it everyday to commute to work. I'd be lost without it.

Cheers :)
<<

mrdeus

Familiar Face

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:06 am

I like your horn :)

I crached the plastic fitting for my bell and thought I'd buy a new one, but not a single store here sells one like it (they only sell the small ones with a "hammer" on it that can't be used with gloves or huge "classic" spinning bells), so I just reattached it with a rubber band.
<<

Hugo Martel

Familiar Face

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:04 am

an homemade trike!!! i am going to upload pics later (4 foots wide, dual front weels) no weelies, but sideways is fun LOL

Hugo Martel :circlip:
Random wrote: Here is my tip of the day "Do not fart while wearing overalls".

Return to Random Banter