FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Safe dial and ??

<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:51 am

Safe dial and ??

Not sure from the pic what this item is. Bank? Cannot inspect until day of auction......this coming Saturday.
http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2626016/fp229.cgi
...Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air... Eagles, Hotel California, 1976
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Re: Safe dial and ??

Possibly a mounted safe lock, the black thing appears to have a fan blade inside it so either a fan or a small heater, the round wood thing looks to be a paper dispenser or some kind. No idea about the silver cup thing.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Riyame wrote:Possibly a mounted safe lock, the black thing appears to have a fan blade inside it so either a fan or a small heater, the round wood thing looks to be a paper dispenser or some kind. No idea about the silver cup thing.

if you click on 'previous item' you can see the dial is mounted on a thick wood block. doubt if there is a lock on the back side. saturday will be here soon enough. i have no concern for the other items.
...Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air... Eagles, Hotel California, 1976
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:19 pm

bitbuster wrote:
Riyame wrote:Possibly a mounted safe lock, the black thing appears to have a fan blade inside it so either a fan or a small heater, the round wood thing looks to be a paper dispenser or some kind. No idea about the silver cup thing.

if you click on 'previous item' you can see the dial is mounted on a thick wood block. doubt if there is a lock on the back side. saturday will be here soon enough. i have no concern for the other items.

It is mounted on a thick block of wood, but that previous picture shows it tipped backwards, yet not falling over. Think there IS a safe lock on the back end.

Agree about the fan and some sort of paper dispenser. The silver cup thing looks like it is made to communicate through a wall or something. That or a fancy, upper class glory hole. :-)

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:30 pm

there may be one. must be a long spindle.

Return to Random Banter