FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Home made pick-making. Help!

<<

Jinglesanator

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:22 am

Home made pick-making. Help!

Woooooo, I'm setting up my grinder today, and am getting some hacksaw blades to start out. I was wondering what size to make them? I watched wiz's vid on how to curve homebrew picks, but I kinda want a ball park on the size of everything. Such as how long and wide the shaft is, the height and depth of the rakes, I just need to know a whole helluva lot!

Thanks for putting up with my dumb questions... :oops:

jing
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:34 am

Re: Home made pick-making. Help!

Send me a PM and I can email some templates to you.
<<

Wozzlock

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:52 pm

Same here... PM me
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:36 pm

Jinglesanator wrote:Woooooo, I'm setting up my grinder today, and am getting some hacksaw blades to start out. I was wondering what size to make them? I watched wiz's vid on how to curve homebrew picks, but I kinda want a ball park on the size of everything. Such as how long and wide the shaft is, the height and depth of the rakes, I just need to know a whole helluva lot!

jing

sorry,jingles was gonna do the same and send u some templates,but got SSWWWAAAAMMMPED!!
thanks,guys for picking up the slack. =)
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

Jinglesanator

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:02 pm

awol70 wrote:
Jinglesanator wrote:Woooooo, I'm setting up my grinder today, and am getting some hacksaw blades to start out. I was wondering what size to make them? I watched wiz's vid on how to curve homebrew picks, but I kinda want a ball park on the size of everything. Such as how long and wide the shaft is, the height and depth of the rakes, I just need to know a whole helluva lot!

jing

sorry,jingles was gonna do the same and send u some templates,but got SSWWWAAAAMMMPED!!
thanks,guys for picking up the slack. =)

Thanks! I reeallllly need to know what I asked up there! (Not trying to be bossy) I am for sure going to use the grinder tomorrow, so I neeeeeeed to know the shaft dimensions, relative depth and height of rakes, and handle dimensions. Thanks soooooo much for your help! :D
Image Keep on Pushin'

Return to Random Banter