FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Since when does my school spend money???

<<

Jinglesanator

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:32 pm

Since when does my school spend money???

Well, I just got back from 3 hours of driving back from a cc meet and when I got back to the school, I saw a red American 1105 on the milk cooler! So I was like what the hell! Before they had a cheap generic warded padlock. Since when can they afford a $15 lock??? Well, I just thought I'd inform you on this random tidbit of info!

Jing
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:48 pm

Re: Since when does my school spend money???

Jinglesanator wrote:Well, I just got back from 3 hours of driving back from a cc meet and when I got back to the school, I saw a red American 1105 on the milk cooler! So I was like what the hell! Before they had a cheap generic warded padlock. Since when can they afford a $15 lock??? Well, I just thought I'd inform you on this random tidbit of info!

Jing

It's called sticking it to the working man, my brutha...

It's called T-A-X-E-S. You'll soon understand the concept of taxes when you have work in the real world while trying to survive. You may forget all the high holy days, your birthday, when Columbus discovered America, etc. But I abso-effing-lutely guarantee you will NEVER forget April 15th, until the day you die.
:cry:

Return to Random Banter