FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Ebay positive feedback--taylorsecurity

<<

flywheel

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:24 am

Ebay positive feedback--taylorsecurity

Long story short, POSITIVE recommendation. :hbg:
Recently, I made a purchase from the ebay seller taylorsecurity. They were advertising a large selection of padlocks with low prices that seemed to be too good to be true. The feedback was positive and seemed to indicate that refunds were issued quickly when mistakes were made. I decided to take the chance.
I added six items to my cart and viewed the cart. Using the button "Request total from seller" I sent a message asking that all the shipping be combined into one flat rate box. The cart invoice was updated to reflect the new total about 15 minutes later and I made the purchase.
What did I get and what did it cost?
2014-06-26 13.05.20.jpg
2014-06-26 13.06.21.jpg
2014-06-26 13.09.28.jpg
2014-06-26 13.19.35.jpg
Made in.jpg

All are nice hefty locks (only so much heft a plastic LOTO can have) and work great. They all appear to be the real deal regardless of where they were made.

I paid $11.35 for shipping, but the locks arrived in a small flat rate box (max cost of $5.80). I requested a refund noting the discrepancy and received this reply today:
just issued 5.55 to your card. I try to estimate what fits in a small vs medium and some times they can squeeze in the small

Paypal has the refund and all is well. Overall, these six locks cost me $28.32. I am very pleased with my purchase and would consider buying again from taylorsecurity. I recommend that you do as well. Make sure to search his store with the keywords "padlock" also. Not all ABUS locks show up when searching under "abus".
2014-06-27 09.59.30.jpg

Now, did I get a good deal or did I miss a better opportunity out there?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:28 am

Re: Ebay positive feedback--taylorsecurity

I purchase from them regularly, both via their website and via ebay. Chris is excellent to work with.
Here is my last purchase. It was less than 20 bucks shipped.

femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

MrWizard

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm

You both got a great deal on your orders. I have seen Taylor Security but yet to buy from them. I will consider ordering now seeing the low prices and recommendations of good service. :pimpmofo:
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
Kurt Vonnegut
<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Wow they really got some great deals on there, thanks for the link FW
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
<<

macgng

Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...
Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:20 pm

i have ordered from them on ebay and over the phone. they have done some custom high security orders for me for single locks and their customer service is top notch. they are in my same state so i have to pay sales tax but thats no big deal considering how great their service and prices are.
Nibbler: The poop-eradication is but one aspect of your importance.
<<

subsonic1050

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Thanks for the tip Flywheel - just ordered a pile of locks from them!

Return to Supplies