FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

H.L. Flake acquires McDonald Dash Locksmith Supply

<<

just1pick+open

Post Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:27 pm

H.L. Flake acquires McDonald Dash Locksmith Supply

Here is a copy of the announcement;

H. L. Flake Security Hardware Acquires McDonald Dash Locksmith Supply

HOUSTON, TX, August 1, 2017 -- H. L. Flake Security Hardware has acquired McDonald Dash Locksmith Supply. The combination creates one of the largest independent security hardware distributors in the U.S.

“The union will benefit from McDonald Dash’s strong market presence and reputation in the Southeast combined with H. L. Flake’s extensive product offering and inventory availability, rock solid infrastructure and state of the art technology”, according to the management team of H.L. Flake Security Hardware. “With the integration of the two companies McDonald Dash will be able to take advantage of these tools to support sales, inventory management, marketing and promotions,” they added.

“The two companies enjoy similar philosophies and see the importance of serving their Locksmith customers,” said Dan Floeck, CEO of H.L. Flake. “Our goal and mission remains focused on the Locksmith community. We truly believe a major component of this goal is providing increased availability of in stock products and quicker shipping from a trusted and reliable supplier partner. H. L. Flake looks forward to expanding our footprint in order to better support our Eastern U.S. customers.”

The two companies will operate in the same manner as before as the management teams share a common focus on providing the very best in customer service. Dan Floeck, will continue as CEO of H. L. Flake, while Jimmy Thomas will continue as General Manager of McDonald Dash. McDonald Dash will continue to be known as McDonald Dash and will receive orders via their existing phone, fax, email and website.

Sincerely,

Dan Floeck
CEO, H. L. Flake Security Hardware
xeo: i use an electric buzzer exclusively for my ass that gets sanitized afterwards
PhoneMan: would have freaked my friend out if hed come over
MBI: Most anything goes.
PhoneMan: way to give me nightmares
selim: ok then blow your load,, i'll take anything free now a day's
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: H.L. Flake acquires McDonald Dash Locksmith Supply

So......there will be no change.
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:50 pm

Re: H.L. Flake acquires McDonald Dash Locksmith Supply

word on the street is that this happened back in November but was only just now announced. I order from Flake every other month or so.
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife

Return to Supplies