FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Motorbike Ignitions

<<

Andrew

Post Mon May 20, 2013 12:42 pm

Motorbike Ignitions

Hi guys,

I'm new to picking so these are way out of my league (cheap five pin cylinders (UK equivalant to best) and padlocks) but my friend is a mechanic and he managed to acquire these.

I was just wondering where I would start learning how to pick these.

Cheers guys!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

houdini1

Familiar Face

Post Mon May 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Re: Motorbike Ignitions

most of the motor bikes you dont have to pick you can buy accureaders from the states or 1stcalllockouts in the uk they decode the lock then you can cut the keys to code without taking apart or use a double sided tension wrench and a double sided wafer pick hope this helped
<<

Andrew

Post Tue May 21, 2013 3:47 am

Cheers Houdini.

I'm more interested in picking them than having keys made. I know if they were on bikes then picking them probably wouldn't start it but I'm not trying to steal bikes, I just want to get into these locks I now have looking at me.

So are these wafer locks and would researching picking wafer locks be the way to go.

Thanks
<<

fgarci03

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue May 21, 2013 5:44 am

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8039

Check the automotive section too, it may help you!
Those are wafer locks.

When you get tired of those locks let me know, I also want to give a shot at that kind of wafers :mrgreen:
Go ahead, keep plugging away, picking on me! You will end up on bypass or with rigor mortise.
- GWiens2001

Return to Uber-Noob