FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Peterson Picks

<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:37 am

Re: Peterson Picks

MrPharmer2012 wrote:Be Gentle with your slender reach.

I broke a thick gov steel reach out of the package within 30 seconds of using it. These are meant for super light tension!
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:15 pm

I just bought a carbon steel one and a gov slender and they carbon one bends easy. deff a light tension pick. I love peterson's short hooks though.
<<

falcon

Familiar Face

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:43 am

I got my peterson picks this week.
I got two things to say:
1: The slender picks are too thin!
2: They should check the picks before they ship them out. I got a carbon steel pick with two picks inside the handle
Pictures:

I sent them a email, but they haven't answered yet...
<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 am

they should be thin they are called "slender" picks after all 0_o lol and that pic is crazy. can i buy that off you ? lol if you call Peterson they will fix that for you, seriously, they are a good company.
<<

falcon

Familiar Face

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:45 am

Thedonofdeath wrote:they should be thin they are called "slender" picks after all 0_o lol and that pic is crazy. can i buy that off you ? lol if you call Peterson they will fix that for you, seriously, they are a good company.

Lol I love peterson picks
And yeah they should be thin when they are slender, but i think they are too thinØ_ø
I'm not the only one that thinks they are too thin.
I didn't send peterson a mail to complain, i just gave them some constructive feedback.
No, i won't call them. When i try to speak english i sounds worse then what my english writing looks lol

And btw. the pick has now been converted to two picks:)
<<

nhoj_yelbom

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:09 pm

well thats funny, 2 in 1. they messed up my last order and the pick they sent to correct the problem was wrong too.
Wanted TrioVing, ASSA, BiLock, Environmental Locks and Keys, Ingersoll
<<

MrPharmer2012

Doctor... Contributor
Doctor... Contributor

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:39 pm

They messed up my replacement also sent me a slender ripple instead of reach. But I called and they immeadiately corrected it and let me keep pick
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:03 pm

There a great company, and they stand by there product. Lets face it, we all make mistakes, it's how we take care of them that matters. I can't even imagine being a popular pick maker and supplier and filling all those orders, mistakes will happen. If anybody is dissapointed with Peterson the only thing I can say with experience is the second best if HPC, and there customer service to me has been 100% with there picks, key machines, etc. But then again, so has Peterson, and I use there picks exclusively now after leaving the HPC picks.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

nhoj_yelbom

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:36 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:There a great company, and they stand by there product. Lets face it, we all make mistakes, it's how we take care of them that matters. I can't even imagine being a popular pick maker and supplier and filling all those orders, mistakes will happen. If anybody is dissapointed with Peterson the only thing I can say with experience is the second best if HPC, and there customer service to me has been 100% with there picks, key machines, etc. But then again, so has Peterson, and I use there picks exclusively now after leaving the HPC picks.

no gripes with peterson, shit happens and they fix the problem!
Wanted TrioVing, ASSA, BiLock, Environmental Locks and Keys, Ingersoll
Previous

Return to Uber-Noob