FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

PawnShop (warning: lots of pics)

<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:14 am

Re: PawnShop (warning: lots of pics)

Thanks for posting those excellent pics. It was enjoyable scrolling through and admiring those worn locks. They have a lot of character, you and your girlfriend chose well.
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:28 am

Very nice. The Corbin looks like it may be a master ring...jealous of the Sargent as everyone knows I love them :P
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

firstbiggestmost

Familiar Face

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:18 am

Man those old brass locks are sweet!
What man has done, man can do.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Thanks guys, glad you like lookin'... I enjoy sharing em'. In fact, I had so much fun with that HURD (top of post),
I'm thinking of sending it with the money bag tour. That, or the the 6-pin YALE (bottom of post, on the left).
Both gave me a good time. I'll figure it out, and probably get it on the move after this weekend.

jeffmoss26 wrote:.....jealous of the Sargent as everyone knows I love them :P
I'll probably de-grease it, then lube the shit out of it... or maybe even soak it. See if anything
will break loose. But I don't know if there's any hope for it lol. It's certainly pretty to look at though.

mister sour wrote:/..... I love this thread. Im happy to hear ur having good relations with a women, and not just your locks ;) .....\
And thank you Sour, I really appreciate that. It's been a long time since I've been in a relationship. As I've mentioned, isolation is highly addictive (and dangerous) for me.
I thought I'd made alot of progress... but this relationship has shed some light on it. It's amazing how social one can be, yet keep a great distance from anyone. So the past
couple of months I've overcome alot of fears... and 1/2 the time I've a mouthful of humble pie... lol... but it's all good. It's wonderful to love, and to be loved... and I don't
mind looking like a total dork in the process :smile:

Anyway, I'll stop there before Elbow moves my thread to the 'Random Banter' section LOL. Or worse yet, creates a whole new sub-forum just for me! LMAO
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

chieflittlehorse

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:07 am

The S&G combination padlock you got is an upgrade from the older S&G model 8088. I found the changekey for it, thought I'd lost it. I'll shoot a picture of it when I get a change. Just not sure if the changekey will work on the newer model. Must do some more research on it.
You leave my GRAPHITE alone!!!
<<

Oldfast

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:09 pm

chieflittlehorse wrote:The S&G combination padlock you got is an upgrade from the older S&G model 8088. I found the changekey for it, thought I'd lost it. I'll shoot a picture of it when I get a change. Just not sure if the changekey will work on the newer model. Must do some more research on it.

Neat!! I wouldn't mind seeing one. I now have four S&G combos.... unfortunately NONE came with a change key.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
Previous

Return to Uber-Noob