FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lock needed :(

<<

max785

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 am

Lock needed :(

Hi guy i'm new on this forum :) , i'm making lockpicking for about 3 years now . I don't know if this is the good section for that but , I would like to know if anybody here have lock to give ( car lock , padlock, cylinder ... any type ) to get better because I can't effort new locks . Lockpicking is one of my favorite passion and I would like to get better at it :P Sorry for my bad english :/
<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:55 am

Re: Lock needed :(

Welcome to the forum. Generally a first post would be to introduce yourself in the "introduce yourself" thread. I'm gonna speak for myself, but most people here are probably going to have the same opinion. Asking for people to send you free stuff in your first post, isn't going to get your very far. No one knows you, and i highly doubt people are going to be willing to just package up something and send it your way. Just a thought, probably a good idea to introduce yourself properly, get to know some people on the forum. Don't take all this the wrong way, but asking for stuff in a first post just isn't looked very well upon. I'm probably being nicer than some of the other people would be too, i.e. moderators/admins. There are a lot of great people on this forum, and we all are willing to teach, and learn and contribute what we can. Hope you stick around to see what the board has to offer.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.
<<

bouncer965

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:09 am

:agree: Well i think personally, its a very rude first post. Ok there may be someone who will send you one, me personally .....no.
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965
<<

max785

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:24 am

lol ya . Before I posted that I've think the same think as chris said .
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 pm

You've been picking locks for 3 years and you don't know where to score cheap locks? What have you been doing all this time? :shock:

Ebay is your friend, you can get very cheap locks on there. And if you know anyone in the building trade, you can get locks for free. Some locksmiths will be more than happy to help you out aswell... I can't believe you don't know this stuff. Even if you'd only been picking for 3 weeks you'd have figured this out, so I'm completely baffled by your request. It's not the fact that it's rude, it's just reallly confusing... it's like a golfer saying he can't afford golf balls. :mrgreen:
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 pm

chriswingate wrote:Welcome to the forum. Generally a first post would be to introduce yourself in the "introduce yourself" thread. I'm gonna speak for myself, but most people here are probably going to have the same opinion. Asking for people to send you free stuff in your first post, isn't going to get your very far. No one knows you, and i highly doubt people are going to be willing to just package up something and send it your way. Just a thought, probably a good idea to introduce yourself properly, get to know some people on the forum. Don't take all this the wrong way, but asking for stuff in a first post just isn't looked very well upon. I'm probably being nicer than some of the other people would be too, i.e. moderators/admins. There are a lot of great people on this forum, and we all are willing to teach, and learn and contribute what we can. Hope you stick around to see what the board has to offer.

Wow. Thank you Chris, "Keypicking Ambassador extraordinaire," I couldnt have said it better myself,or been more polite about it.

to the OP: best of luck.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:04 pm

max785 wrote:lol ya . Before I posted that I've think the same think as chris said .

Awesome first post and even better follow-up :salute:

Understanding whatever happened between "think the same think as chris said" and clicking the Submit button should become your new "favourite passion" and you should try to get better at that.
<<

ben9277

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Being new to this forum as well, I have to say you handled that like a champ Chris. (I hope you don't mind me saying) I respect the tact.
<<

aka.decoy

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:06 am

Solomon wrote:You've been picking locks for 3 years and you don't know where to score cheap locks? What have you been doing all this time? :shock:

Ebay is your friend, you can get very cheap locks on there. And if you know anyone in the building trade, you can get locks for free. Some locksmiths will be more than happy to help you out aswell... I can't believe you don't know this stuff. Even if you'd only been picking for 3 weeks you'd have figured this out, so I'm completely baffled by your request. It's not the fact that it's rude, it's just reallly confusing... it's like a golfer saying he can't afford golf balls. :mrgreen:

piotr wrote:
max785 wrote:lol ya . Before I posted that I've think the same think as chris said .

Awesome first post and even better follow-up :salute:

Understanding whatever happened between "think the same think as chris said" and clicking the Submit button should become your new "favourite passion" and you should try to get better at that.

This thread made my shitty day so much better. For some reason I find this...really funny. I can see this going in the joke thread...

-"It's like a sniper who can't afford bullets"
-"It's like a bootlegger who can't afford moonshine"
-"It's like a priest who can't afford condoms"
"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina."

-Ron Burgundy
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:21 am

It's like Obama who can't read a teleprompter.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image

Return to Uber-Noob