FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Practice locks, what do you recommend?

<<

bezza1

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Re: Practice locks, what do you recommend?

Tarquin wrote:
bezza1 wrote:hay mate i dont have a plug follower or pinning tweezers for a plug follower i have some dowel stick and old pens my tweezers are my fingers lol

I have a dowel stick and a pair of needle-nose pliers, but I can't get my fingers inside the lock cylinder so my fingers aren't an option. I can't even squeeze my pinkie in there... What are you, a hobbit?

fuck no my hands are fucking massive i just topload them
keep going dont look back allways achive your goals
and follow your dreams................
<<

Tarquin

Familiar Face

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:13 pm

bezza1 wrote:
Tarquin wrote:
bezza1 wrote:hay mate i dont have a plug follower or pinning tweezers for a plug follower i have some dowel stick and old pens my tweezers are my fingers lol

I have a dowel stick and a pair of needle-nose pliers, but I can't get my fingers inside the lock cylinder so my fingers aren't an option. I can't even squeeze my pinkie in there... What are you, a hobbit?

fuck no my hands are fucking massive i just topload them

Oh, right. I forgot. My bible doesn't open.
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Crumbledpaper wrote:Hi I am shopping for a very changeable practice lock. I was looking and found one http://www.lockpickshop.com/EZPLX.html. Could anyone give me some feed back on what they think on it? Now I read the bio of it and what comes with it. 5 spool pins caught my eye and I have to ask, is this a practice lock a rookie fresh into this field should be trying? I tried to look for a practice lock with lets say a few standard pins and one or two spool pins/or any security pins in it thats changeable to really start out with. Any links of what you guys recommend and/or feed back on this would be awesome thanks a bunch.

-Paper

[Edit: Topic moved here - HC]

( I'd recommend the key picking bazaar at present ... Auction ends friday so be quick and grab a excellent set of quicksets custom pinned, )

Up for auction - Graciously donated by KokomoLock: Five (5) kwikset knob cylinders, progressively pinned 1 - 5 pins.

This beginner's practice kit has been very carefully put together with the beginning picker in mind. It is aimed at helping the new picker get a better feel of the lock, as more pins are factored into the equation.

But wait, there's more! Kokomo has included one (1) plug follower and a bag of twenty (20) LAB spool pins for extra picking practice once the 5 pin is defeated! Such a deal! BTW - Ck eBay and see if anybody else gives you free spool pins with their practice locks.

Minimum bid of $20 plus $5 shipping CONUS and auction ends at 5:00 PM CST on Friday, 17-Sep-10.

These ARE NOT cutaway locks so bid accordingly.
Previous

Return to Uber-Noob